P1000 Steet legal pioneer

PJon

PJon

Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do you know off hand if you can license a out of state S X S in Arizona? Don't go look it up. I can do that.
I know you can if you have a residence here. Looking up stuff for the upcoming AZPT ride it looks like the least expensive way to get a street legal plate is from Montana or Idaho. I don’t know the regs for Arkansas. If you have a tag there, it’s easy to get an OHV sticker for AZ.

PJon

PJon

Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do you know off hand if you can license a out of state S X S in Arizona? Don't go look it up. I can do that.
Smitty355, I would look up licensing for AZ. Call one of the 3rd party offices that aren’t in Tucson or Phoenix ( they have smog certifications). They can probably give you the most accurate info. The ADOT offices are state employees and not normally up to date on unusual requests.

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Can anyone speak to if/how making it street legal has impacted their insurance? Particularly in Ohio. It was a $200 a year increase to my policy as is. Just wondering of making it street legal changes the insurance requirement. I carry the same coverages as I do on the Harley already so I assuming its minimal.
had full coverage since I bought the buggy. I think it's $240 a year

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!