P500 Storage

T

timholmesjr

Jan 28, 2017
Birmingham AL
Ownership

1. 500
Is the Honda overhead bar storage the best option to keep phones, winch remotes, etc? Is there another Mfg or better option?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Is the Honda overhead bar storage the best option to keep phones, winch remotes, etc? Is there another Mfg or better option?

Works great for storage, don't think there is another cargo bag out there that fits any better. Like everything Honda, it's a little pricey.
Didn't like the idea of carrying my cell or wallet in it though so I made one of these. Great armrest too, especially when plowing.
Console

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500

Not the only storage ....available
Rear roll bar...for stereo
....big black box.....good storage
Bags on inside of doors...also
A Great storage spot...pics
Of big black box....bags on
...inside of doors

20170205 122240 20161210 120134

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
IMO
Wallet..not needed for a ride
Phone not needed..on ride

Reactions: JTW
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Works great for storage, don't think there is another cargo bag out there that fits any better. Like everything Honda, it's a little pricey.
Didn't like the idea of carrying my cell or wallet in it though so I made one of these. Great armrest too, especially when plowing.View attachment 32468
That is very cool, I remember discussing that with you long ago. Wish I could put one in mine. Does it interfere at all when you're attaching your seat belt?

Reactions: trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
That is very cool, I remember discussing that with you long ago. Wish I could put one in mine. Does it interfere at all when you're attaching your seat belt?

Not really. I eased the corners in the back a bit to allow the latches to hang to the sides. I built this before the box's came out and I had to have something. You'd be surprised how much it holds for its size.

Reactions: Montecresto
rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Didn't like the idea of carrying my cell or wallet in it though so I made one of these. Great armrest too, especially when plowing.View attachment 32468
Dude..
How do you use for
...arm rest..when using
Paddle shifters...
Just curious

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Dude..
How do you use for
...arm rest..when using
Paddle shifters...
Just curious

Not always shifting. Funny you say that though...while plowing one day I thought having both paddle shifters on one side might be cool. One high and one low on the left side of steering wheel. Frees up the other hand completely.
There was someone on this forum that stated they only had one arm, bet he would have loved it.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Not always shifting. Funny you say that though...while plowing one day I thought having both paddle shifters on one side might be cool. One high and one low on the left side of steering wheel. Frees up the other hand completely.
There was someone on this forum that stated they only had one arm, bet he would have loved it.
That's an excellent idea, free to give mama a tickle.

advertisement
rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500

Never thought of that...
Kool idea..

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500

Actually...was waiting
For ya to say....Dude
I got long arms

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500

Leave phone at home....your riding
Velcro winch remote...to where ya want it...

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4

Yes, there are other mfg.'s but IMO they aren't as good as Hondas, don't fit as well. Need a pocket for that phone, play your tunes from your song book, and take a pic of what you encounter on the trail.

D

Deleted member 3748

Yes, there are other mfg.'s but IMO they aren't as good as Hondas, don't fit as well. Need a pocket for that phone, play your tunes from your song book, and take a pic of what you encounter on the trail.
and GPS!

Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Had this on my 15 that I had for 2 years and I sent it with it. My zippers got so full of mud/sand they quit zipping all together. I should have taken better care of it really. Was nice for storage and to keep a couple extra things in though. I might get another one to put on before I get a roof then it should be better protected from all of that.

D

Deleted member 3748

Had this on my 15 that I had for 2 years and I sent it with it. My zippers got so full of mud/sand they quit zipping all together. I should have taken better care of it really. Was nice for storage and to keep a couple extra things in though. I might get another one to put on before I get a roof then it should be better protected from all of that.

You really went out of your way to get mud all the way up there! LOL

Reactions: Little_g
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!