Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Yes. The black amp is my primary and I have the RCA's run from the radio/controller to the input of channels 1 and 2. Its bridged from 4channels to 2 channels via a switch. My sub amp is on the output side. Lol. I don't know how I did all this stuff when I was a kid. Haha. Never thought at 45 I would revert back to my founder years with all these big speakers and bright light.. Lol. Thanks for any help you can give. I'm lost looking at wires. Lmao
And we have bass... I got it. I couldn't use the RCA's because I didn't have a second set coming off my Bluetooth controller. I had to use the high input wires that hook up to the 2nd and 3rd channel of my amp. Thank you everybody for your help. My next post will be "biggest tires that will fit without a lift". Haha. Just kidding.
Good news! Now how about some pictures of mounting locations and stereo componentso_O You know we can’t get enough here;) The pics you posted to support the discussion didn’t really give a clue as to where you mounted, lol. Please and thank you :cool:

Reactions: trigger