sugarray

sugarray

Is this a game show?
Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2016
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
8F8957A8 E65C 430F AFC6 5AF068A0EA3B 03514759 E9F2 402B A4C7 2AC302E5F338 177403D1 6C24 4B7B 8A4C 1DA95CABA08C

Just finished up the bike after installing Super ATV arched & offset a-arms. While it was challenging, not anything anyone can’t do. Helps to have a friend, but with ratchet straps and this forum, it’s no big deal.

I’m pleased with the look and how heavy duty they are.

Big shout out to @Windrock1000 for the phone calls, advice, and guidance! The measurements you shared look to be spot on. Another big thanks to @CumminsPusher for the late night texts with answers. This is why this forum is so great!

Hope to ride soon!

Last edited:
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
View attachment 61744 View attachment 61745 View attachment 61746

Big shout out to @Windrock1000 for the phone calls, advice, and guidance! The measurements you shared look to be spot on. Another big thanks to @CumminsPusher for the late night texts with answers. This is why this forum is so great!

Hope to ride soon!

What in the world could anyone be "shouting out" that was family friendly,

after getting phone calls from @Windrock1000 and any time of the day texts from @CumminsPusher????

Maybe you were "shouting out" for the number to a suicide prevention line?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Raymond I’m so impressed with the things you’ve taken on! Some people have backgrounds in such things and others have friends that do things for them or learn from others and take credit but you’re the guy that never did this kind of thing and you go out and do it. You get things done. There are many of us that appreciate the kudos but man you get it done no matter what. Nice job on a great machine. You are a great guy and deserve all you receive! Thank you!

chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 61744 View attachment 61745 View attachment 61746 Just finished up the bike after installing Super ATV arched & offset a-arms. While it was challenging, not anything anyone can’t do. Helps to have a friend, but with ratchet straps and this forum, it’s no big deal.

I’m pleased with the look and how heavy duty they are.

Hope to ride soon!
Nice

sugarray

sugarray

Is this a game show?
Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2016
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Are you planning on going to 30’s now? What was motive to add them?

No, at least not anytime soon. I’ll get to 28” first I think. I’ll still be able to get in my garage. To go to 30” I’ll have to chop the cage too. Not sure I want that.

I added for more strength and clearance under them. I’ve taken a few good licks to my stocks. I do plan to get to 28”, but would like to stay with stock rims. So, I’m looking at 29” too. The original big horns come in 29” at 9” and 11” widths, I believe. They are good tires. If I make it to the Take Over, I’ll have my 27” Roctanes, I’m pretty sure.

J

JTW

Raymond I’m so impressed with the things you’ve taken on! Some people have backgrounds in such things and others have friends that do things for them or learn from others and take credit but you’re the guy that never did this kind of thing and you go out and do it. You get things done. There are many of us that appreciate the kudos but man you get it done no matter what. Nice job on a great machine. You are a great guy and deserve all you receive! Thank you!
Well said!

pct

pct

Lost in the hills
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We got about 4" here hard to really tell the wind blew it all over the place HaHa When it is this cold out mine stays in the shop

Flgator_80

Flgator_80

Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2017
Lexington, Tn
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am about to put some on this weekend. My machine has gr8 roughly 500 miles on it. Do i need to change ball joints or use the same ones. Seems like I have heard that most change them out. Wasn't sure if it was due to doing it to an aged machine ordered to do either way.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I got new ones that way my stocks would be ready to bolt back on if I have problems.
I did the same

Also our local Honda dealer surprisingly had them in stock... and they carry very little in stock

Reactions: BWAF and pct

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!