Talon SuperATV 3" lift kit

Bo_Darville

Bo_Darville

Jan 7, 2020
Cumming, GA
Ownership

1. Talon R
Should I install or wait until the portals come out? I think 3" plus 32" tires should be just right. But I don't know if this kit will last with all the abuse we give this things. It will be installed on a 2020 1000r.

Jefferson87

Jefferson87

Dec 27, 2019
Northern California
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I'd do new springs and adjust you height that way. I don't think I'd want to be anywhere near 3" taller with my 32s.

Last edited:
Reactions: IDIOT
IDIOT

IDIOT

Nov 30, 2018
Kingman, Az.
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Should I install or wait until the portals come out? I think 3" plus 32" tires should be just right. But I don't know if this kit will last with all the abuse we give this things. It will be installed on a 2020 1000r.
I have 32's and aftermarket tender springs and it gave me 18 inches of ground clearance.

PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
I've seen the 3" lift on an R with 35's. Machine looks pretty good but the CV Joint angles are UGLY!!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!