P700 SuperATV A Arms or 2” Lift Kit for 700-2 Deluxe

nhbowhunt

nhbowhunt

Feb 1, 2018
FranklinNH
Ownership

1. 700-2
SuperATV A Arms or 2” Lift Kit for 700-2 Deluxe with 28” tires?
Any suggestions of reasons why or other products would be appreciated.
Not looking for anything higher.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
SuperATV A Arms or 2” Lift Kit for 700-2 Deluxe with 28” tires?
Any suggestions of reasons why or other products would be appreciated.
Not looking for anything higher.

I really don't know too much on the a-arms on the 700.I have not heard too much feed back.I have the lift and it really helped to fit my 28s better with very little rubbing.28"Tires are about max on the 700 without significant power loss..It was easy to install and I used it for a couple weeks by it self. Then I installed the fox shocks... Together it rides like a dream.and I have 13 1/2" clearance.
I would try the lift first at 155 bucks.... JMO

Reactions: Tflynn
M

motorman18

Apr 28, 2016
Laurel, MS
The a arms are only gonna give you ground clearance not gonna help with putting bigger tires on you will still need the lift because they are only lower a arms need forward a arms for bigger tires

mohawkhondapower

mohawkhondapower

Jan 31, 2018
k-town
Ownership

1. 700-4
The a arms are only gonna give you ground clearance not gonna help with putting bigger tires on you will still need the lift because they are only lower a arms need forward a arms for bigger tires

do they even make those a arms for the 700?

Last edited:
swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Not Super atv

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
The superATV arms won't help you fit bigger tires, for that you need the lift. For some unknown reason the people at superATV saw no reason to make their a arms forward arched on the 700. If they had, I (and most of the rest of us) would have them

swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
The superATV arms won't help you fit bigger tires, for that you need the lift. For some unknown reason the people at superATV saw no reason to make their a arms forward arched on the 700. If they had, I (and most of the rest of us) would have them
Yep your probably right... I would have 30s:D

nhbowhunt

nhbowhunt

Feb 1, 2018
FranklinNH
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thanks for all the reply’s. SuperATV just informed me that their 2” lift kit does not fit my 2018 Pioneer 700-2.
I am now looking at a arms with 27” tires. My goal was 28” tires but don’t want any rubbing.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!