P500 SuperATV Honda Pioneer 500 Scratch Resistant Flip Windshield

R-Lamm

R-Lamm

Lifetime Member
Sep 27, 2017
South Carolina
Ownership

1. 500
Absolutely LOVE mine! Best of all worlds. Closed/cracked/open...whatever mood you are in for. Sturdy as well. Will not go wrong with it at all!

Reactions: RumpRocket
R

RumpRocket

Dec 23, 2017
USA
Ownership

1. 500
I ordered the SuperATV Honda Pioneer 500 Scratch Resistant Flip Windshield yesterday.....I used Amazon seeing I've been a long time user and Prime member for years....will be getting it Wednesday 1/31/2018

H

hiketn

Oct 23, 2017
Knoxville, TN
Ownership

1. 500
I just installed this windshield on my 2017 P5. I haven’t got to take it out with the windshield installed yet but I like how it is made and looks. I mounted it a little high but removing the hood is still tough. Any suggestions for easy hood access? Would not think twice about buying again.

R

RumpRocket

Dec 23, 2017
USA
Ownership

1. 500
I just installed this windshield on my 2017 P5. I haven’t got to take it out with the windshield installed yet but I like how it is made and looks. I mounted it a little high but removing the hood is still tough. Any suggestions for easy hood access? Would not think twice about buying again.

Mine was suppose to came in the other day, only problem was Amazon sent a 5 Drawer Dresser instead so I had to re-order and it won't be here until Monday.
I planned on doing some mount modification on the lower shield by fabricating new brackets for the roll cage and adding a couple of hinges https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0721K827M/?tag=sxsweb24-20 the hinges may also need modification to. If you want I could post some photos when it's compete.

H

hiketn

Oct 23, 2017
Knoxville, TN
Ownership

1. 500
Mine was suppose to came in the other day, only problem was Amazon sent a 5 Drawer Dresser instead so I had to re-order and it won't be here until Monday.
I planned on doing some mount modification on the lower shield by fabricating new brackets for the roll cage and adding a couple of hinges https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0721K827M/?tag=sxsweb24-20 the hinges may also need modification to. If you want I could post some photos when it's compete.
That would be great. I have been thinking that if the bottom would swing out some it would allow the hood removal. I mounted mine as high as i could leaving about an inch of clearence but just need a liitle more. I can get the hood off but not easy. I was looking at doing a mod but had not put a lot of thought into it yet. Would love to see your solution. I also got mine from Amazon prime.

H

hiketn

Oct 23, 2017
Knoxville, TN
Ownership

1. 500
That would be great. I have been thinking that if the bottom would swing out some it would allow the hood removal. I mounted mine as high as i could leaving about an inch of clearence but just need a liitle more. I can get the hood off but not easy. I was looking at doing a mod but had not put a lot of thought into it yet. Would love to see your solution. I also got mine from Amazon prime.

R

RumpRocket

Dec 23, 2017
USA
Ownership

1. 500
Well I got the re-ordered windshield today...problem is it was for a Yamaha Wolverine so once again it's got to be shipped back......I'm done with windshields for now....time to move on ...later folks.

Reactions: trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Well I got the re-ordered windshield today...problem is it was for a Yamaha Wolverine so once again it's got to be shipped back......I'm done with windshields for now....time to move on ...later folks.

Lol, you sound discouraged RR and I can't blame you. Once is bad enough but twice makes you want to slap people upside the head. :mad:

R

RumpRocket

Dec 23, 2017
USA
Ownership

1. 500

Another member of this site posted this Modification.....if you hadn't seen it I thought I'd share t with you.....looks pretty simple.
P500 - Super ATV Windshield Modification

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!