Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
This was asked like 4 times in the last week 🤔 Is there a search bar on here?🤷‍♂️

SATV for the reasons sated above!!

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Post #30 is where I did my control arms. The instructions were pretty clear for me. I had a lift that aided me however they could easily be done on a jack.

Text

OUTLAW to 37931

That should get you a coupon from High Lifter for 15% off. You can order arched arms from them to move the axle forward. I have the front and rear on my machine and I love them.

I would recommend ordering with ball joints installed. It is so much nicer and easier.

I run the SuperATV 28" Intimidators on 5+2 beadlock wheels. I plan on adding the highlifter 2.5" lift if I can convince myself I need the clearance :p my main reason for choosing highlifter was that my dealer my pioneer came from is a highlifter seller and installer and told me that if I stick to high lifter he would honor any warranty claim I might need (every dealer can be different and your mileage may vary)I also purchased their extended warranty so I am covered for a long time. I do not plan on going crazy with my machine I just want to have fun. I would not hesitate to use the high lifter products again. In my opinion, if you want a tall machine go with SuperATV, if you want a little lift and clearance you will be happy with the highlifter.

Front and rear, with ball joints installed, before tax and shipping with coupon should put you
at about 685

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
In my own opinion:
SuperATV is the way to go if you want big tires and maybe portals in the future

Highlifter is the way to go if you want larger than factory sized tires and maybe a small lift

CATVOS if you want the biggest tire/lift combo

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Sorry, I posted it once before. Just trying to make the right decision, give me a break!!
Didnt mean to give chit but...Should have stated that to begin with or worded it differently lol.
Alot of the same questions are asked daily and have been coverd a 100 times lol

That said, Sounds like price not what people like the most is your issue. Like @TripleB stated might help with that. One thing to think about is what tires your gona run and size. The SATV are forward for front and rearward to the back will help with bigger wheels. the Highlifters I believe are not F&B.

grabbe123

grabbe123

Sep 3, 2020
Paris, IL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well point taken. I'll ask my questions, with your constantly being on this social media website remark, a little better next time. Not trying to give you shi* either!

ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The high lifter only move the front forward but the rear do not require moving to fit larger tires.
The added wheel base is nice. Having had both rear arms, I would not recommend high lifter rear arms for 2 reasons, no rearward offset and the arms themselves are a lot beefier from Super ATV. I don't regret the swap at all but should have skipped buying the rear high lifter arms

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!