P1000 SuperATV Windshield

A

AaronD320

Feb 8, 2021
St. Cloud MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Is there anyone in the MN, Wisc, IA, SD, or ND area looking for a Windshield for a Pioneer 1000? I have a SuperATV scratch resistant flip up I am looking to get $300 for. It's only about a year old w no damage or missing parts. I bought a full glass windshield and have no need for it. I am willing to drive to meet up if you give asking price, My number is 320 282-4205 and I prefer text, if you call leave a voicemail so I know it's not a telemarketer....Thanks for looking!

Reactions: Lady01
Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do you still have the flip up windshield?

M

mrmagoolin

Apr 20, 2022
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks like the OP isnt on here much. PM him and you might get a faster answer. Or dont be cheep JK and message @SuperATV and he will get u the #NTC 5 finger forum discount On a new one!
I'm on here quite a bit just don't post a lot. I have been watching my notifications on the window thread and never received anything on the post you're replying to. Yes the window is gone. It didn't last very long.

• Haha
Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I'm on here quite a bit just don't post a lot. I have been watching my notifications on the window thread and never received anything on the post you're replying to. Yes the window is gone. It didn't last very long.
Wasnt referring to you! 😂
The OP of this thread, not the one you sold. We already knew that lol. Was trying to help the guy thats trying to find one.

That great your on quite a bit since you joined 3 months ago 👍 lots of info to observe and learn. what did u end up buying and what made u sell your SATV flip?Dont think u said

M

mrmagoolin

Apr 20, 2022
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wasnt referring to you! 😂
The OP of this thread, not the one you sold. We already knew that lol. Was trying to help the guy thats trying to find one.

That great your on quite a bit since you joined 3 months ago 👍 lots of info to observe and learn. what did u end up buying and what made u sell your SATV flip?Dont think u said
OK no problem. I did notice that he posted in a different thread than my original. I sold the flip up because it rattled and banged to much for me. I went with a glass satv with the slider vents. Better seal up around the front and hood. Mine will get used a lot when it's cold.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
OK no problem. I did notice that he posted in a different thread than my original. I sold the flip up because it rattled and banged to much for me. I went with a glass satv with the slider vents. Better seal up around the front and hood. Mine will get used a lot when it's cold.
Yeah they can rattle. You have to fittle fart with them and really tourqe them to the right spot then tighten them hard to get them to stop rattling. A Little automotive rubber door seal around the edges takes care of the crappy seal. I use mine alot in the cold as well Hunting. Thats what i had to do. But they sure are nice when its warm or for communication to someone in front of you. I thought about glass but my top is chopped and I like the breeze when I want it. The P1 as u might know is a hot box at times even with a seat fan and layers inder the seat as well

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!