Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Hondasxs submitted a new resource:

SWITCH PLATE / VOLT METER - 0SA30-HL4-100 - Instructions - SWITCH PLATE / VOLT METER - 0SA30-HL4-100 - Instructions

View attachment 7777

1. All-in-one system consolidates your Honda Accessory electrical needs into a single source.
  2. Switch plate mounts conveniently on dash, accommodates 4 Honda developed accessories.
  3. Precision Volt Meter monitors power usage, includes customizable HI/LO settings.
  4. Easy to plug in wire harness is designed specifically for your Pioneer to ensure quick installation.
  5. Included fuse box mounts conveniently under the hood.*Switches not included.

Read more about this resource...

Q

Qwikcobra

Nov 1, 2015
On page 3 #15 this White/Black tracer wire stated in the instructions tests hot all the time. Where can I find a proper keyed connection to activate the accessory panel relay? Or am I missing something here

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
On page 3 #15 this White/Black tracer wire stated in the instructions tests hot all the time. Where can I find a proper keyed connection to activate the accessory panel relay? Or am I missing something here

Accessory port power wire as long as you're just trying to power a relay or small load.

Q

Qwikcobra

Nov 1, 2015
Accessory port power wire as long as you're just trying to power a relay or small load.

Hadnt thought of that, Thanks man. I'll look into it tonight. I was looking at tapping on the key switch harness but access is difficult. Yes it's to power the relay on that accessory fuse panel only the fused device power connects to the battery.

T

Test_Eng

Jan 10, 2016
I just received this part and curious if there are other relays potted into the board or if just the primary 30AMP relay is the only one. It's seems that if I want to use this to power lights of 120-210 watt I am going to need to use external relays off the amp connectors. I was hoping the switches were relayed and could use larger fuses but that doesn't seem to be the case.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I don't think there are relays. Just fuses. The OEM fuses are 15amp at the highest.

M

Mr_spkr

Aug 2, 2017
Phx, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
On instruction 16. Install the power harness wire-tap connector
onto the White/black wire. Be sure the wire tap
connector is locked closed. Replace fuse panel and
cover.

Does it matter which side of the fuse I tap into?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!