TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Actually, what happened as I was fiddle farting around again, I looked over my wording again. I have 11 switches on my dash and a stereo. As I was running my wire to #2 I got it crossed somehow being there somewhat hidden behind the dash and headlight switch And that was what was causing the interference causing the dash to wack out.

bottom line is there are a lot of wires back there folks And even a organized OCD person like me can cross wires. Take your time, take a deep breath and double check your system, even if you have to label the wires like I did with a labeler. I think I’m good for now. Here’s some finished pics.
View attachment 194840View attachment 194841View attachment 194842View attachment 194843View attachment 194844
I bought the turn signal kit also. I haven't installed it yet. I added winch remote and rocker switch yesterday from the club store. I'm kinda dreading the turn signals. Lol

Reactions: BWAF and Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@Hondasxs did u get a look at my blinker and hazard set up? I think it’s pretty slick. It was a tight fit but it went in there and is a perfect spot.

Reactions: BWAF and TripleB
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I bought the turn signal kit also. I haven't installed it yet. I added winch remote and rocker switch yesterday from the club store. I'm kinda dreading the turn signals. Lol
Don’t dread it bud. There actually well thought out and easy to read instructions. If u need help hit me up on here and I will gladly help you

Reactions: TripleB and BWAF
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Just want to say thanks to @Hondasxs for the radiator fan wiring to the on/off/auto switch. Worked perfectly

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
I put the Ryco street legal kit on my Talon, it came with a box full of intimidating parts with lots of steps to get everything done. How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time. It took me several evenings, working in short spurts and walking away when I got confused or irritated. Each step was simple on its own, there were just a lot of steps.

Jump in, the water's fine. 😎

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!