P1000 Switching to M/T Truck tires, from ITP Mayhem (pics)

BearWoods

BearWoods

Dec 14, 2018
East Stroudsburg, PA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well vividracing cancelled my order on wheels stating these wheels are out of stock, even with the manufacturer.

That really sucks, obviously because the price was insanity but more-so because it took me 6 months to even find a style of wheel that I actually liked. I'm very particular and not really sure what wheels to order, that slows down my post.. but rest assure I will find some wheels... hopefully soon.

Reactions: BWAF and Delton
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well vividracing cancelled my order on wheels stating these wheels are out of stock, even with the manufacturer.

That really sucks, obviously because the price was insanity but more-so because it took me 6 months to even find a style of wheel that I actually liked. I'm very particular and not really sure what wheels to order, that slows down my post.. but rest assure I will find some wheels... hopefully soon.
Theres a wheel/tire thread with tons of pics. Do a search (i would but im risking my job even being on a phone lol). See, thats howmuch i love you guys

BearWoods

BearWoods

Dec 14, 2018
East Stroudsburg, PA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
My biggest issue is I will only run full polished, or fully machined wheels. I can't stand black painted wheels. That seems to be just about all there is right now. "It's in."

Maybe I'm outdated haha

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My biggest issue is I will only run full polished, or fully machined wheels. I can't stand black painted wheels. That seems to be just about all there is right now. "It's in."

Maybe I'm outdated haha
No paint.
1105181010a 640x480

But not beadlocked either. My other set.
IMG 20170714 160504113 1336x752

Reactions: Remington and BWAF
jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
if look on motoxmall they have decent prices, no tax or shipping most any tire mounted on most any wheel

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Reactions: Remington and BWAF
BearWoods

BearWoods

Dec 14, 2018
East Stroudsburg, PA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
if look on motoxmall they have decent prices, no tax or shipping most any tire mounted on most any wheel

I've never seen this website, but they did have a hefty discount on one of the wheels I've been interested in. I ordered a set of 4 ITP super duty dual beadlock wheels. 14x7 4x137 5+2 fitment. I hope they are legit, and hope they fit. Priced at $114 each with no tax or shipping.. sold.

I know I said I didn't want black painted wheels, but the price was right so I had to go for it. At least they have a polished outer ring to break up the monotony a little bit.

Man those 30's look good! I wish my garage doors were taller, I'd definitely lift my machine or get taller tires!

Reactions: BWAF
advertisement
jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
alot buying from there now i think, when you compare OTD prices on any of the other places they were the best, probably trying to make a name but the ones i bought were right and i ordered them on a fri after work and got them on mon or tues like 4 days later

BearWoods

BearWoods

Dec 14, 2018
East Stroudsburg, PA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just thinking, what tire pressure are you all running with your truck tires, and what do you use the machine to do mostly?

I'm going to primarily be on hard pack, some relatively small rocks or gravel roads, fields, grass yards, and other mostly dry surfaces free of any major obstacles.

BearWoods

BearWoods

Dec 14, 2018
East Stroudsburg, PA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well, I don't know what this is about.. but motoXmall delivered me 4 valve stems for a total of $459.80 and no wheels.

This is the third time in a row, I've tried to order wheels from different retailers and something strange has happened to my delivery so it never shows up.

I'm late for work, no time to deal with this now.. any ideas on why this would happen?

From the tracking number:

Shipper requested shipment to be returned - Unable to deliver shipment - Returning to shipper
Recommended action:
No action is required. The package is being returned to the shipper.

jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
some times the truck will take one at a time or they will say to big to leave, they are a pain, the wife orders cat food and litter and they leave it off the end of as far as they can get the truck, so it sits out in the rain and on time backed over it. probably have to call and see but this time of year truck must have been full or something, maybe you can just meet them at a pickup if u need it quick

BearWoods

BearWoods

Dec 14, 2018
East Stroudsburg, PA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
motoXmall emailed me, said their inventory wasn't sufficient to get me 4 wheels they only found 2, so they cancelled my order and I'm awaiting a refund. I've given up on the hunt for wheels for now, I've invested entirely too much time looking already.

When I find a business that can actually deliver what their website claims they have in stock, I will get a set. until then I'll have to mount the tires on the current wheels.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
motoXmall emailed me, said their inventory wasn't sufficient to get me 4 wheels they only found 2, so they cancelled my order and I'm awaiting a refund. I've given up on the hunt for wheels for now, I've invested entirely too much time looking already.

When I find a business that can actually deliver what their website claims they have in stock, I will get a set. until then I'll have to mount the tires on the current wheels.
KJ motorsports in NY has good prices. There is also a good place down in like Mississippi but I can't remember the name. They were mentioned in one of the wheel and tire threads.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
KJ motorsports in NY has good prices. There is also a good place down in like Mississippi but I can't remember the name. They were mentioned in one of the wheel and tire threads.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I guess I've ordered 5 or 6 times now from KJ motorsports, with nothing but good luck and some of the best prices I can find.

Reactions: BWAF and Cuoutdoors
D

Deleted member 3748

@BearWoods , do you happen to know the weight of one of those tires?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!