Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Broken u-joint on the rear drive shaft. First time I've been towed out of the woods. Hurt my pride just a bit...

View attachment 73726 View attachment 73730
This should not have happened. It must have taken some damage somehow in its life. 4 years old should never come apart.
Idk. Cant say I seen another that young.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
This should not have happened. It must have taken some damage somehow in its life. 4 years old should never come apart.
Idk. Cant say I seen another that yo
Idk. Cant say I seen another that young.

ung.

No noises- squeek or clanks, no vibrations just pop and a whole bunch of bad noises all at once 1,78x miles

M

markie

Feb 15, 2016
milton kentucky
Heck with that update. Still happy with my original (that officially turned 4k miles on trail 10). Had minor shifter cable trouble and didn't have low range for little bit. That metal tube on the subtrans end came loose. I shoved it back in there and pinched it with vise grips. Worked the rest of takeover.

M

markie

Feb 15, 2016
milton kentucky
Heck with that update. Still happy with my original (that officially turned 4k miles on trail 10). Had minor shifter cable trouble and didn't have low range for little bit. That metal tube on the subtrans end came loose. I shoved it back in there and pinched it with vise grips. Worked the rest of takeover.
I watched that genuis fix.Worked great

DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
Heading up on Thursday morning, just before the Georgia line on I-85 the check engine light on our 2011 VW Touareg tow vehicle came on followed shortly by an EPC code, major loss of power and rough running like on 3 or 4 cylinders. While I limped back home my wife called the service center we use, wouldn’t be able to do anything until Friday, and maybe not be able to fix until following week.
Dropped trailer at home, unloaded everything from the VW and she followed me in her car to Opelika Ford.
Near the end of our test drive in an F-150 crew cab just before pulling back into the dealership an 18 wheel flatbed cut the corner to short and clipped the front left of the truck.
A few hours latter we left the lot with a slightly damaged new truck (must be at least 25 years since I bought a new vehicle, usually get CPO’s).
Got back home, loaded up and hit the road again, made it to Pioneer about 12:30am Friday.
Pioneer did great outside of high centering twice and overheating several times due to a mud caked radiator and a few dents.
All in all, we had a great time and look forward to next year.
Pam did mention that this was the most expensive weekend we ever had in nearly 39 years of marriage, but she had a great time too.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!