Takeover Check In - Door Prize Soliciting - Registration request! - Tshirt cutoff.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
2022 Pioneer Takeover is 7 weeks away.
Time to button up your ride and get your stuff in order.

DOOR PRIZE REQUEST
We are soliciting door prizes to raffle off at the event. Right now I don't have too many stock piled but will be buying more as leftover funds become available. I will be donating a Winch, several light bars, oil change kits, and will try to get a set of tires. We would also like to request donations. If you have anything you may like to donate please get in touch with me or bring it by the red tent that weekend.

REGISTRATION REQUEST
We would like to request everyone please register. This will give us a good head count in order to gauge the mount of BBQ for Sat evening and the # of door prizes to make a modest blanket across those attending.
REGISTER HERE --> https://hondasxs.com/threads/.30986/rsvp-register

Sponsorship and T-shirt sponsors cutoff.
I need to cut off the t-Shirt sponsorships late next week. Lets say May 2nd.
More info on t-shirts can be found here - 2022 Pioneer Takeover Sponsorships now OPEN!

WOO HOO.
Lets ride.

Last edited:
C

coleman4868

2022 Pioneer Takeover is 7 weeks away.
Time to button up your ride and get your stuff in order.

DOOR PRIZE REQUEST
We are soliciting door prizes to raffle off at the event. Right now I don't have too many stock piled but will be buying more as leftover funds become available. I will be donating a Winch, several light bars, oil change kits, and will try to get a set of tires. We would also like to request donations. If you have anything you may like to donate please get in touch with me or bring it by the red tent that weekend.

REGISTRATION REQUEST
We would like to request everyone please register. This will give us a good head count in order to gauge the mount of BBQ for Sat evening and the # of door prizes to make a modest blanket across those attending.
REGISTER HERE --> https://hondasxs.com/threads/.30986/rsvp-register

T-shirt sponsorship cutoff.
I need to cut off the t-Shirt sponsorships late next week. Lets say May 2nd.
More info on t-shirts can be found here - 2022 Pioneer Takeover Sponsorships now OPEN!

WOO HOO.
Lets ride.
I bought a silver sponsor a little while ago. I’m ready for June!

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK OF???

STEERING RACK - WE NOW MAKE FOR ALL HONDAS-
GRAB BAR - WILL WORK FOR A 700 OR 1000
GUN MOUNT (700 OR 1000)
WHEEL SPACERS - WE MAKE FOR ALL- THE WINNER WOULD GET A PAIR

NOW THAT IS SOME PRIZES!!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!