2022 Pioneer Takeover Sponsorships now OPEN!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Every year we host an event called the Pioneer Takeover.
It is a meet and greet event open to all club members, friends and family.
Originally it was in Windrock, then it was moved to Pioneer TN at Ride Royal Blue Resort.
It is 100% free to to all club members to join us.
We host live music and a BBQ meal along with a raffle ticket drawing Sat evening.
The dates for 2022 will be June 10th and 11th at Ride Royal Blue Resort.
More info here ---> 2022 Pioneer Takeover - SAVE THE DATE - June 10th and 11th, 2022 @ Ride Royal Blue Resort!

SPONSORSHIPS

To help pay for the event, we offer sponsorships. There are several level depending on if you want your company involved or just a personal sponsor.
Levels include:
  • Bronze - This is just to put your name on a T-shirt. Like if you want a extra name for a loved one. No shirt is provided with this level.

• Silver - This is the most common. Includes the above AND also a t-shirt.​

• Gold - This is the first business level. It includes the above but for your business name/logo name on the shirt it also includes vender permission.

• Platinum - adds a 2x2 logo placed on a banner hidden for the scavenger hunt along the TOW loop trail or main 27 trail.

• Diamond - This is the top level, it upgrades to a 4x6 banner placed trail side for the scavenger along the TOW loop or trail 27.

See each package for full details.

LINK--> PIONEER TAKEOVER SPONSOR PACKAGES!

In the past we have raised enough funds to pay for the entire event. We can not continue to host this event without support from the riders.
Thanks
@Hondasxs

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Th
10-80 will be doing the Gold level again this year and I want to send some raffle prizes. I seriously doubt I'll be able to attend this year. If I do get to go, I won't know till later.
Thank you for the sponsorship again this year, hope it works out you can make it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!