Takeover Radio Review.

L

Lizzard54

Apr 29, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
Guys I have only read 10 posts in this thread and some of you are discussing federal radio violations. A tech ham license is not that hard to get keep it legeal and the band's open

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Guys I have only read 10 posts in this thread and some of you are discussing federal radio violations. A tech ham license is not that hard to get keep it legeal and the band's open
@Lizzard54 welcome to the forum I notice you list currently do not own a Honda are you looking to purchase one? This forum is full off lot great information.
There are quite a few Licensed hams and licensed GRMS people on here as well and there have been several threads explaining different laws. Most people on here operate on FRS/GRMS frequency’s. I have not met or ridden with anyone who operates on Ham frequencies that is not liscensed to do so.
As you get to know the forum members you will recognize that when most here say Ham they are saying “Ham” in a slang way much as people use CB to mean anything that transmits.

Welcome and I am sure we can help you in your decision on a Honda.

L

Lizzard54

Apr 29, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
I don't have one yet that will change in the next few weeks. Right now trying to decide between the 700-4 and the 700-4 deluxe

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Blah blah blah... I don’t wear my seat belt either!
No HAM license? Blasphemy!Tally Ho! We're going on a Fox hunt, prepare the bongs and dildos for the assault!
Radio 11

Has anyone seen my trifocals?

J

JTW

I don't have one yet that will change in the next few weeks. Right now trying to decide between the 700-4 and the 700-4 deluxe
Both are wrong choices! But why get a 3 seat p700 when there are “better” options out there in that class bike?

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Great first post...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was thinking the same thing. Good way to introduce yourself to the forum.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
$15 Ham Tech or $90 FCC GRMS for FRS? Value of helping someone on the trail...Priceless.

After studying Tech test questions, learning its best to stay grounded in life and don’t think like a one way Diode. Agree with @Ragnar406, this thread just one of many. Been looking at some ham radio forums and threads get a bit testy on technical issues, thinking you will like the tone of this forum..Welcome.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!