Takeover week 2017

J

Jshell3

We pulled in at Jackson Ms. For the night. Hit it hard in the am.
Got lucky and slipped through the bad stuff. Rained but not real back.
Some family friends lost 3 houses and a couple barns. And livestock out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
I'm in Jackson, MS... because I live there!!!
We had slight tornado today. So I'm still without power. Trees down and my dog pen and trampoline were upset... so I got drone video, but no way to upload. (Or edit).

What hotel are you?

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Got home and unpacked, cleaned the SxS and figured I'd post a few pictures. Christine took most of these. Would have posted a bunch more but not site not accepting them.
View attachment 42120 View attachment 42123 View attachment 42130 View attachment 42131 View attachment 42132 View attachment 42134 View attachment 42135 View attachment 42136 View attachment 42129
What an awesome weekend! Started out riding Mary's Ridge, then three days of riding at RRB. Thanks everyone!

CPope

CPope

Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Pulaski TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
With all of the wives attending this year ill bet the mods will be a little easier. I know of at least twice i heard "whatever we need just get it".

Oh yeah, after following @BIGRACK and @clyed my wife said we have to get a lift. So tomorrow a lift is on order!

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
We had slight tornado today. So I'm still without power. Trees down and my dog pen and trampoline were upset... so I got drone video, but no way to upload. (Or edit).

What hotel are you?
Comfort inn of of 55 north.
Grabbed a quick bite and plan on pulling out before daylight.
It was a pleasure meeting you and the family.

What hotel are you?

Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
View attachment 42091 Does anyone have a rollover count. Here's a very scary one on the widowmaker!
@Kilo427

Man it helps to have brakes! After that I really really would suggest you guys check your aftermarket A arms and check that your brake lines are up and secured. Mine got pinched and lost all pedal at the worst time. Sure would be nice to come up with a mechanical e brake for situations like that!

advertisement
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Man it helps to have brakes! After that I really really would suggest you guys check your aftermarket A arms and check that your brake lines are up and secured. Mine got pinched and lost all pedal at the worst time. Sure would be nice to come up with a mechanical e brake for situations like that!
I agree. Im going to put together a parts list for SS lines and more protection and see if I can do a mechanical brake on the rear pinion or output shaft.

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

You didn't have time. I just want to know if you ruined them drawers!?

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
I would be interested and working with you on that project!

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
7hr drive turned into a 9 hr drive. 75south was shut down in Dayton OH just as we pulled on 75north after getting gas. turns out some idiot went the wrong way on 75south and ran into a gas tanker. We Had to re rout. The winds didn't help either. Enjoyed meeting the people my wife and I met and some new ones I've never seen on the forum! All Great people. Didn't get to meet all that I wanted. Will next time for sure. All be safe in your travels. Ea416eca5d6641634da6cdbd2161d40a

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
7hr drive turned into a 9 hr drive. 75south was shut down in Dayton OH just as we pulled on 75north after getting gas. turns out some idiot went the wrong way on 75south and ran into a gas tanker. We Had to re rout. The winds didn't help either. Enjoyed meeting the people my wife and I met and some new ones I've never seen on the forum! All Great people. Didn't get to meet all that I wanted. Will next time for sure. All be safe in your travels. View attachment 42253

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What the hell was a Polaris doing on the interstate?

advertisement