drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thanks. Now it's time for me to figure a way how to handle her when she's a teen. Lol
Buddy, I had a daughter, and I'm proud as hell of her but I don't think she turned out well because of me or anyone in particular. That being said, I'm here for you because you know you've got a place to bury your daughter's boyfriends if you need to..;)

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Buddy, I had a daughter, and I'm proud as hell of her but I don't think she turned out well because of me or anyone in particular. That being said, I'm here for you because you know you've got a place to bury your daughter's boyfriends if you need to..;)
Haha! I'll bring the shovel.

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Finally made it home a little while ago. Had two tires blow out on the trailer my wife was pulling within a hour of each other, and hit a pretty good storm, made for a adventurous drive home. lol. It was great to meet everyone, I'll try to get some pictures posted soon.

I know the feeling Sharp! I thought I made it out of RRB with no damage but then I blew a tire on the camper headed home. It did some cosmetic damage to the wheel well but nothing too major. Always fun changing tires on the shoulder of I-40 Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
We had a great time. Everyday we rode, we had more rigs that joined us.. Only malfunction all week was with Dimitri's machine and that couldn't be foreseen. We had mud, ruts, rocks and creeks. Good food, shine, beer, and good company.
Dont forget your whip light curse. Caused me electrical gremlins all weeked:rolleyes:

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know the feeling Sharp! I thought I made it out of RRB with no damage but then I blew a tire on the camper headed home. It did some cosmetic damage to the wheel well but nothing too major. Always fun changing tires on the shoulder of I-40 Lol.

I think @nbomar is on to something. There was a abnormal amount of tires blow out on this trip.

advertisement
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We made it back to Missouri about 5 yesterday. Came home to historical flooding. Finally got a night ride in going to rescue my kids from my folks place..Lol. any way had an awesome time this weekend was good to put names with faces. Lots of good people! Special thanks to @drfubar , @Tigermark and their wives for a great time and really good food this weekend. Can't say enough good things about these guys.Thanks again! I'll try to get some pics up if I can get time.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
We made it back to Missouri about 5 yesterday. Came home to historical flooding. Finally got a night ride in going to rescue my kids from my folks place..Lol. any way had an awesome time this weekend was good to put names with faces. Lots of good people! Special thanks to @drfubar , @Tigermark and their wives for a great time and really good food this weekend. Can't say enough good things about these guys.Thanks again! I'll try to get some pics up if I can get time.
Come on down to Arkansas and ride with us, we will get that nite ride in!:)

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Same here... This wasn't our first ride weekend together so I knew you folks were the real deal.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice! We were averaging about 72mph the wind on the way home killed my mileage, but I'm happy with the ol' Eco.

Same here. I got 10.5-12.5 on the way there and got 6.8-8.5 on the way home. I was running a little faster on the way home but only by 2-5 mph. Wind was vicious and a 44' sail on the back of the truck caught a lot of it.

advertisement