Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
a
Let it hang off the back and stick a red flag on it. Perfectly acceptable in TN lol.
allowed 3 feet here also with flag, I actually think the wheel base is around 8 ft. so I should be good.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Left Spokane Washington in route to Pioneer Tennessee. Here's our route

View attachment 40875
First stop is N. Dakota where we're lucky enough to pick up The Beast and owner @Eltobgi whos going to be helping others fuel and wheel time.
We will be continuing on non stop to Coalmont Tennessee to ride at The Gulf with @Delton who's been kind enough to show us around. I'm sure most have seen @Drfubars videos of the two riding this beautiful spot. If works out we'll be getting first real shuteye here in tent on Monday night.
Tuesday off to ride Mary's Ridge in Dayton at Drf's on Tuesday. Thank you Don for having us over. @Tigermark is going to be doing a great dinner for everyone involved. Thanks again Tiger!
Wednesday it's off to the Takeover in Pioneer Tennessee.
This is our trip and all the great people involved that are making this happen. Thanks everyone, for being so generous see you soon!

Just found this post and I hate to be the one that has to correct you @CumminsPusher but you get to Coalmont by Monday night and stay there but you won't be here at Mary's Ridge until Tuesday afternoon, ride the ridge Wednesday, @Tigermark is cooking Wednesday night and then you are heading for RB after that... The rest of us will be going up on Thursday morningish... Getting tired of being your event secretary. Oh and stay safe and I hope your whips snap in a dozen pieces.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
So awesome, love the pictures from out west - my favorite places in the country are out there!!

Safe travels @CumminsPusher - look forward to shaking your hand!

Me too. We're being safe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500