Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wondering if we're all gonna get emotional when this is coming to a close? It's going to go fast. Sat night were all gonna think.... why not go for another day. Im not leaving till Monday. Gonna really appreciate the place and weekend.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Wondering if we're all gonna get emotional when this is coming to a close? It's going to go fast. Sat night were all gonna think.... why not go for another day. Im not leaving till Monday. Gonna really appreciate the place and weekend.

It's going to be rough leaving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hotwlz

Hotwlz

Feb 19, 2017
Houston, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not something to worry about in small trips but 85mph and 5500 miles probably good idea to secure whips lol
View attachment 40881
Props to @Plumber32 for this. Great idea buddy I'm not taking chances and great ideas should be listened to
View attachment 40882
When we're racing and a body panel comes loose or gets wrecked we call that 100 mph tape glad to see you're keeping it under 100 just barely but under.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
When we're racing and a body panel comes loose or gets wrecked we call that 100 mph tape glad to see you're keeping it under 100 just barely but under.
I'd so run 100 if ticket didn't go on record! I'm loosing patience with this state. Been driving forever lol

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Damn cp, road trip and then the takeover. I'm jealous of you that's for sure!! You all have fun and be safe! I'm enjoying living vicariously through you!
Dude I'm tired. Out of damn Montana.
IMG 9774
IMG 9773

254miles to @Eltogbi. We're coming buddy. Hope you're sleeping because you're driving soon

advertisement
lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Damn cp, road trip and then the takeover. I'm jealous of you that's for sure!! You all have fun and be safe! I'm enjoying living vicariously through you!

@Tflynn it could be you making the epic road trip next year. And just think, I heard that fun stuff like chewing gum and smoking no longer cause cancer once you cross the Kaligornia state line.

(Full disclosure, I happen to be a Kalifornia native)

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'd so run 100 if ticket didn't go on record! I'm loosing patience with this state. Been driving forever lol

When I left glacier national park headed east to go home I swear I didn't drop below 100 for at least 3 hrs. I saw only a handful of cars and no cops. Wish I could drive like that everyday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!