Talon R 4link knuckle bushing

JFRO

JFRO

Dec 28, 2020
Galveston
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@PaulF were you ever able to get the bushing for the Talon R 4link knuckle? Has anyone been able to cross reference this bushing?

Last edited:
PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
@PaulF were you ever able to get the bushing for the Talon R 4link knuckle? Has anyone been able to cross reference this bushing?
They are one of a kind, special made for Honda and I can get them directly from the manufacturer but I have to buy hundreds at a time and there are 2 different sizes (thousands of dollars just for a minimum order). I did not see a big enough need at the time to make the order.

What I do is scour the classifieds for low mileage stock takeoffs radius rods (they take the same bushings as the knuckle) and snag them up for spares rod ends.

PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
Ok thanks, I have my stock radius rods so I’ll try that! Thanks again for the reply
The inner joints that were attached to the frame will fit the knuckle (and every other joint except the outer radius rod ends).

The wire clips are a little tricky but if you have 2 sharp little picks, it is easy. Hold one end of the clip towards the end and use the other pick to spin/compress the clip while slipping the pick under it and it will come right out. You basically use the sharp ends of the pick to grab the clip and compress it smaller so it will come out. After a couple tries, you will become a pro at it :)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!