Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
Check and re-torque your lug and if you have spacers check them. Had that wobble once and it turned out the guy where I had my new tires (tusks) and spacers mounted didn't tighten them correctly. Figured it out when the front driver side wheel went on down the trail without me.

0860silverado

Lifetime Member
May 25, 2017
louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I would also insist that your tire shop balance them. Many shops are still stuck with the mindset that these things cant go fast enough to warrant computerized balancing. (Think early 1980s John Deere Gator).

H

Herkloader1

Nov 7, 2022
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For your tires to wear like that on non blacktop surfaces I would think there is something very wrong. Way out of alignment or something broken or very loose. Should be obvious I would think.
I took it into to have a service center look at it today.
They think the alignment is way out of whack.
They crawled under and around it and said everything looked okay,nothing loose.

Killer223

Killer223

Lifetime Member
Jan 15, 2019
toe should be 0. toe in for highspeed stability, toe out for responsive steering or tight woods. and only 1/8" or less each way.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!