Terror Run atv, side x side, jeep charity run - Leota, MI May 20, 2017

• Thread starter Deleted member 3748
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3748

Anyone interested? It sounds like a blast and I want to go. I'm not sure my wife will not want to go because of the mud. But once she learns I'm going without her she'll probably change her mind.

This is our annual spring charity run known as the T.E.R.R.O.R RUN. (Trails End Rough Roarin Off Roadin). The money raised by this spring and fall event is given to special olympics through a snowmobile organization known as Wertz Warriors. The run consists of approximately 80 to 90 miles of off road and trail riding. The course is laid out so ANY vehicle that wants to enter may do so. You will get muddy, you will get wet you may get stuck but you will have a GREAT day out in the woods. For those of you that aren't as daring, there is an alternative route around the TERROR areas. The cost is $20.00 per person which includes lunch on the trail, a ride tee shirt and entry into the game to win cash and prizes. You MUST be pre-registered and pre-paid to recieve a ride tee shirt due to ordering and sizing. The cutoff date is May 12 with no exceptions. Call 989-539-9644 or E-mail me at [email protected] for further information or reservations
Trails End Pub | Facebook

Capture

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Saw this when you posted it and my wife didn't sound too interested in it either.
As for having a riding buddy, you mean pair up with you in Davy Sprocket? I might be able to swing that...let me kick it around and I'll let you know.

D

Deleted member 3748

I don't think I'm going to be able to make this ride now. There is a car show with the in laws that day and it's in my best interest to attend. I do appreciate your willingness to co-pilot Davy Sprocket though!

Reactions: trigger

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!