P1000 Texas tough customs?

Firemedic530

Firemedic530

Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
West Jefferson, Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Does anyone have experience with their 6" kit for trail riding and rock crawling ? I have seen some guys using them for mud, but I'm interested in rock crawling. I have talked to them and I have watched videos, but I'm looking for owners experience.

Reactions: DDDonkey and TxDoc
Gabbas

Gabbas

May 17, 2020
Humboldt, Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Does anyone have experience with their 6" kit for trail riding and rock crawling ? I have seen some guys using them for mud, but I'm interested in rock crawling. I have talked to them and I have watched videos, but I'm looking for owners experience.
You might find a lot more replies in the Facebook Group. A lot of people running that setup.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

D

DDDonkey

No experience in his lift kit, but I do run his tie rods and will order the front a-arms soon. The tie rods are top quality and am hoping the same for the a-arms. I like the fact that he runs off the self auto parts for the tie rod ends and ball joints, that is a huge selling point to me.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!