P500 The Finishing Touch...

Derail

Derail

Aug 31, 2017
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
I was really happy to finally get my MUDBUSTERS fender extensions and mudflaps installed last week. But after I was done it seemed to me that something was missing. Could not quite put my finger on it...then it dawned on me and after a quick search on Amazon, I found a pair of hand polished stainless steel “Trucker Girls” for 11 bucks. Project complete.

404FCA56 DF59 4E1D 908F AC4209D70F88 B8D9407C 451B 41B2 99DB 67024D9A9658

Last edited:
Bushbaby

Bushbaby

Mar 25, 2018
Elliot Lake Ontario, Canada
Ownership

1. 500
I was really happy to finally get my MUDBUSTERS fender extensions and mudflaps installed last week. But after I was done it seemed to me that something was missing. Could not quite put my finger on it...then it dawned on me and after a quick search on Amazon, I found a pair of hand polished stainless steel “Trucker Girls” for 11 bucks. Project complete.

View attachment 77962 View attachment 77963
Have you tried them out yet? Curious to see if they work well and stand up to being swiped by brush. I found this weekend on a 65 Km trip my 500 now throws a lot of mud. I guess I should have expected it with Bighorns and spacers. But boy - what an improvement over the stock tires. I was looking at the Mudbuster site and will buy if they prove to be sturdy.

TeamCheap

TeamCheap

Mar 10, 2018
southeast michigan
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand

View attachment 77962 View attachment 77963
it is widely known that a well accessorized Honda will get you deep into the bush.

Derail

Derail

Aug 31, 2017
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
LOL thanks.... I don't know if it is an original but it is up for grabs I don't usually mess with the signature thing.
Have you tried them out yet? Curious to see if they work well and stand up to being swiped by brush. I found this weekend on a 65 Km trip my 500 now throws a lot of mud. I guess I should have expected it with Bighorns and spacers. But boy - what an improvement over the stock tires. I was looking at the Mudbuster site and will buy if they prove to be sturdy.
I am very satisfied with them. Recently rode well over 200 miles on WV trails and they worked great. Seem well built and sturdy.

Reactions: Tuco69
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
My extra wides have been slapped by trees and deep ruts on the Takeover and they held up well, and only had to replace 2 of those plastic push pins inside the wheel well once, but keep a pack handy of those for all the other OEM push pin spots. Rather they break than the mudbusters.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!