Future The Honda Talon 1000 is coming!

chancesemar89

chancesemar89

Apr 3, 2014
louisiana
Muddman posted on FB about a 4pm announcement from Honda Today.

I also saw that. I saw a video he posted live on facebook before that announcement. They're only 2 dealers doing this announcement and they are both in Carolina. His video showed them rearranging the showroom floor to make room for the so say big announcement. hmmmm new patents out, Carolina plant addition, big announcement. I wonder what it could be. today on facebook at 4pm est

Reactions: sharp and JTW
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I also saw that. I saw a video he posted live on facebook before that announcement. They're only 2 dealers doing this announcement and they are both in Carolina. His video showed them rearranging the showroom floor to make room for the so say big announcement. hmmmm new patents out, Carolina plant addition, big announcement. I wonder what it could be. today on facebook at 4pm est

You think Honda would announce a Sport SxS at two dealers in Carolinas?

They would make a bigger splash than that I would hope.

chancesemar89

chancesemar89

Apr 3, 2014
louisiana
not sure really. just seems odd. they are clearing the show room floor and making a ton of room. vince mudd man has a facebook live video. he said big announcement and he was fired up about it. just wait and see. could be new atv, new dirtbike, new motorcycle, sxs anything really. just have to wait and see

Reactions: DG Rider
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
But what have we here? Taken in Ohio.

Unfortunately this too is an unannounced Polaris but with a triple cylinder engine, next generation.

Screenshot 20180111 213814
Screenshot 20180111 213736

Last edited:
QuadMan747

QuadMan747

Nov 7, 2016
Connecticut
www.cccmx.com
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
Single seat RZR RS1000 Not yet announced.
View attachment 61680

I got to say they make good looking stuff, some guys don't mind working on their toys and spending money after the purchase to have the best performance. I'm more of a spend it once and as the slogan use to go, (maybe still) "I just wanna ride" LOL

I'm hoping for a 3 seat sport model.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Single seat RZR RS1000 Not yet announced.
View attachment 61680
A single seat 25k toy...man some have too much money. They must’ve just completed their 2.1hr R&D testing for the next year on that rig...good to go, shouldn’t catch fire. Lol

H

HondaTech

This stuff been at our dealership for over 6 months. The touch TV anyway, it did help show stuff. The rest of the display was supposedly only for lower level dealers, not level 5 Powerhouses.

Honda is usually pretty clean at not allowing stuff to leak. But in the last year, they've slipped a little. I'm not sure if it's on purpose or what.

1st the CBR1000RR was spotted at a race track for marketing photos

2nd CRF250R was spotted in Japan testing, similar to the 450

3rd Goldiwng leaks images around a week ahead of dealer announcement

Either someone at Honda is slipping or they are doing it on purpose to hype stuff.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
This stuff been at our dealership for over 6 months. The touch TV anyway, it did help show stuff. The rest of the display was supposedly only for lower level dealers, not level 5 Powerhouses.

Honda is usually pretty clean at not allowing stuff to leak. But in the last year, they've slipped a little. I'm not sure if it's on purpose or what.

1st the CBR1000RR was spotted at a race track for marketing photos

2nd CRF250R was spotted in Japan testing, similar to the 450

3rd Goldiwng leaks images around a week ahead of dealer announcement

Either someone at Honda is slipping or they are doing it on purpose to hype stuff.
Why not tease people and maybe get them to hold off on buying just in case Honda makes what they want? I'd bet it's intentional.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!