Ownership

1. 700-4
When you had no comment
earlier....on helping people
who need a little hand up...
meaning elderly & children
....that explained your ......
character. ...to me
Hey buddy you don't know me. I was doing something called work when you said the comment earlier. I was ignoring you because what you say has little substance.

Reactions: Montecresto
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Hey buddy you don't know me. I was doing something called work when you said the comment earlier. I was ignoring you because what you say has little substance.
It's kool
Believe me...I know your kind
Let's ignore each other

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Helping people has no subtance
That's not how I was rasied...
not wat ya got....
it's wat ya give....
Schools out
Google the word grammar so you can make a point with the English language.

Reactions: Montecresto
rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Bhahahaha... Hey friends... If you're going to have hostilities direct them towards Monte. :p
I'm done
he crawled in a hole
with Mr KusH

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Thread jacker, don't worry about it. You've got a good savings and retirement plan, you're not part of the problem.

Reactions: JTW and LandPioneer
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thread jacker, don't worry about it. You've got a good savings and retirement plan, you're not part of the problem.
Haha sorry Monte! Should've just ignored him but I just got off work and already had a couple of beers LOL.

Reactions: JTW
advertisement
R

rmk700

Mar 6, 2016
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The op is about the problem for Americas future because people aren't saving. I understand that there's politics to that, but I figured in your first post you might share on topic what you've done/are doing to save for your own retirement?? Perhaps we could glean from you.

My savings plan has been a deasaster. What did you expect? We've had a liberal president that's all talk and no show and now we're likely going to carry on his mess for another 4 years all because some people can't wise up and strategy vote against the loony libs. We keep getting these people voting third party and netting us loony lib presidents.

Well... it also doesn't help what little I do save, I end up blowing it on toys like the Pioneer 1000 and accessories for it. Thank goodness for what built this country.... Capitalism .... or I wouldn't even be able to get the P 1000.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
My savings plan has been a deasaster. What did you expect? We've had a liberal president that's all talk and no show and now we're likely going to carry on his mess for another 4 years all because some people can't wise up and strategy vote against the loony libs. We keep getting these people voting third party and netting us loony lib presidents.

Well... it also doesn't help what little I do save, I end up blowing it on toys like the Pioneer 1000 and accessories for it. Thank goodness for what built this country.... Capitalism .... or I wouldn't even be able to get the P 1000.
Well I'm glad you got your Pioneeer 1000. Maybe you can get your retirement savings going. Good luck with that! Seriously.

Last edited:
rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Google ....Elite white privileged
that's how....you guys ...
look.....I got this...I got that
want it all....others are not
worthy....don't like people
who don't agree....

Last edited:
Crow_Hunter

Crow_Hunter

May 18, 2016
Riding a Canned Ham.
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Google ....Elite white privileged
that's how....you guys ...
look.....I got this...I got that
want it all....others are not
worthy....don't like people
who don't agree....

Seriously?!?!

From the guy who buys and keeps gold and silver for an investment. Do you share that with your "poor downtrodden underprivileged" neighbors?

I bet that you reported ALL that capital gain with the appropriate cost basis on the gold/silver that you invested in when you sold it. I am absolutely sure that you recorded EACH dollar of gain AND paid the appropriate 28% tax rate on collectibles instead of your actual marginal tax rate so that you were helping those poor, indigent people with YOUR tax money along with posting online calling other people out for not "helping" others and being "privileged".

Too the original op.

People don't save because they have never been taught to and most people don't have the "wiring"to do it. Google the "marshmallow test".

For those wanting to work on securing their own retirement. Bogleheads.org is a great site. I am very partial to Mr. Taylor Larimore's Three Fund Porfolio. Very simple and easy.

By the way, you should also look up Mr. Larimore himself. He has a very interesting past.

Reactions: LandPioneer
rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Seriously?!?!

From the guy who buys and keeps gold and silver for an investment. Do you share that with your "poor downtrodden underprivileged" neighbors?

I bet that you reported ALL that capital gain with the appropriate cost basis on the gold/silver that you invested in when you sold it. I am absolutely sure that you recorded EACH dollar of gain AND paid the appropriate 28% tax rate on collectibles instead of your actual marginal tax rate so that you were helping those poor, indigent people with YOUR tax money along with posting online calling other people out for not "helping" others and being "privileged".

Too the original op.

People don't save because they have never been taught to and most people don't have the "wiring"to do it. Google the "marshmallow test".

For those wanting to work on securing their own retirement. Bogleheads.org is a great site. I am very partial to Mr. Taylor Larimore's Three Fund Porfolio. Very simple and easy.

By the way, you should also look up Mr. Larimore himself. He has a very interesting past.

Actually...I help with community I live in.
no I don't hand out $
Seems your another monte
WALLFLOWER.....KOOL

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I don't live beyond my means
....I am not greedy.
Consider me.....
Trailer Trash in New Shoes

Reactions: JTW
rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Seriously?!?!

Too the original op.

You...like monte have no control
over my ideas...Pisses.you off
huh.

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Don't think a SxS fourm....
is where your gonna find
people looking to save...
it's a way to brag...& pat
yourself on the back....
you gotta get off the
couch....to do that.....
About wat I've paid in taxes....
NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS

Reactions: rmk700
Crow_Hunter

Crow_Hunter

May 18, 2016
Riding a Canned Ham.
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
You dodged the question. Did you pay the appropriate taxes on your collectible sale or did you dodge the taxes and not fulfill your duty as a member of your community?

You are calling me and others out for not "fulfilling" my role in the community, did you fulfill yours?

I don't dodge taxes. As a matter of fact, for two years in a row I called out the IRS on a mistake that they made that caused me to pay MORE taxes when they gave me a larger refund that I was due.

Which do you think has a more significant impact on the welfare of communities? Cleaning out someone's gutters or giving out cookies or not cheating on taxes?

For what it is worth. My wife mentors underprivileged children in the local school district in her spare time among other things. I help where ever I can from taking my elderly neighbors food or bringing out/in their garbage cans to chasing my neighbors cows/horses back in their fence to cleaning up trash on the side of the road to mowing disabled peoples yards to airing up/changing people's tires I don't know on the side of the road to donating cash to my wife's church scholarship fund so that others can be as "privileged" as she was and get a college education.

Speaking of the underprivileged after many, many years of mentoring my wife has discovered is a reason the "underprivileged" exist and it has very, very little to do with their race and much, much more to do with their parents and how they were raised.

"White privilege" is a myth created and promoted to hold non-whites in the grip of perpetual victim hood. And before you "go there". I was the only white male in my primary school class from K-4th grade, my best friend from kindergarten is black, I graduated high school in a school that was 40% black, I went to college and graduated in a city that is 30% white. I was turned down for a job working with Saturn in the 1990's because they came to my school looking for black engineers and told me so when I interviewed. I have been the "victim" of more racism than I have ever perpetrated as a member of the "white privileged class".

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
You dodged the question. Did you pay the appropriate taxes on your collectible sale or did you dodge the taxes and not fulfill your duty as a member of your community?

You are calling me and others out for not "fulfilling" my role in the community, did you fulfill yours?

I don't dodge taxes. As a matter of fact, for two years in a row I called out the IRS on a mistake that they made that caused me to pay MORE taxes when they gave me a larger refund that I was due.

Which do you think has a more significant impact on the welfare of communities? Cleaning out someone's gutters or giving out cookies or not cheating on taxes?

For what it is worth. My wife mentors underprivileged children in the local school district in her spare time among other things. I help where ever I can from taking my elderly neighbors food or bringing out/in their garbage cans to chasing my neighbors cows/horses back in their fence to cleaning up trash on the side of the road to mowing disabled peoples yards to airing up/changing people's tires I don't know on the side of the road to donating cash to my wife's church scholarship fund so that others can be as "privileged" as she was and get a college education.

Speaking of the underprivileged after many, many years of mentoring my wife has discovered is a reason the "underprivileged" exist and it has very, very little to do with their race and much, much more to do with their parents and how they were raised.

"White privilege" is a myth created and promoted to hold non-whites in the grip of perpetual victim hood. And before you "go there". I was the only white male in my primary school class from K-4th grade, my best friend from kindergarten is black, I graduated high school in a school that was 40% black, I went to college and graduated in a city that is 30% white. I was turned down for a job working with Saturn in the 1990's because they came to my school looking for black engineers and told me so when I interviewed. I have been the "victim" of more racism than I have ever perpetrated as a member of the "white privileged class".
I pay taxes....still not your business
you can pat yourself on the back
.....it's not a myth
......I see things differently
than you...
worked for phone company
33 yrs...
I've paid taxes....all my life

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!