William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Kinda surprised some guys are throwing fans on the 700. I honestly didn’t think it was too bad. Don’t remember anyone complaining about it, that’s one of the many things I liked about it. I noticed the heat much more in the 1000.
I'm thinking the same thing, and it's the 2015 and up closed loop machines that are running much hotter.

With a half windshield I notice the heat. And when it’s hot outside, on a hill, stopped you can feel it... Hasnt really bothered me that much though.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I mean...there was a engine down there and you could tell it, but nothing objectionable. I ran a DG Rider shield for noise reduction that certainly helped, but I didn't do that until it had a few thousand miles on it, and it wasn't an issue before that.
With the newer ones, I'd be tempted to buy a tuner at the time of purchase just to fatten it up a bit and cool it off.

Reactions: Russ989
Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
i have only 1 thing i dont like about the 700. and its not hondas fault.
aftermarket companies have done nothing but ignore the demand for parts that have been out for yrs on other models. right now is where they should of been at 5 yrs ago parts wise.
2014 700-4 with
portals i can only get from 1 place.
snorkel that is homemade cause they didnt offer them back then
custom put together radio cause wasnt an option back then.
lift kits and forward arched a arms are negligent because all we get are mocked renamed rincon lift kits.
roofs and bumpers. are around now.
any good rear bumpers out there yet? something that goes past the rear roll cage on a 700-4?.
change oil. change brakes. stock spark plug and fan. and axles. submarine away.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I wonder if there are any 700's in Switzerland?

Shutterstock 494165503

(Get it? Positive thread)

B

Baldeagle

Sep 16, 2017
AB
When its 100 degrees here and I'm out in the sand it gets pretty hot in there!

Think you only really need it if you put the bullet proof full coverage skid plate on. I won’t leave home without one though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mudwing and Russ989
jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
i have only 1 thing i dont like about the 700. and its not hondas fault.
aftermarket companies have done nothing but ignore the demand for parts that have been out for yrs on other models. right now is where they should of been at 5 yrs ago parts wise.
2014 700-4 with
portals i can only get from 1 place.
snorkel that is homemade cause they didnt offer them back then
custom put together radio cause wasnt an option back then.
lift kits and forward arched a arms are negligent because all we get are mocked renamed rincon lift kits.
roofs and bumpers. are around now.
any good rear bumpers out there yet? something that goes past the rear roll cage on a 700-4?.
change oil. change brakes. stock spark plug and fan. and axles. submarine away.

kinda seems like the point, leave it stock and it does good without the lift and crap. you can fit moderate tires on that you can turn good and it doesnt get stuck in the mud or snow

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
kinda seems like the point, leave it stock and it does good without the lift and crap. you can fit moderate tires on that you can turn good and it doesnt get stuck in the mud or snow
turns 32s great with portals.
but dont have full steering 30s would work better but would wind out motor alot more still gets up to 38 on gps

jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
we dont have the water you post on alot of your vids, really wouldnt need that, we just have maybe a foot or two in the spring but it never goes away or drys because of the dense trees we have. all the mud is sticky clay thats why i like the the mud light the new one has ramps to get more cleaning action but you have to be able to spin it fast if you want to move, why i kept it to 27

Reactions: Backwoods
Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
we dont have the water you post on alot of your vids, really wouldnt need that, we just have maybe a foot or two in the spring but it never goes away or drys because of the dense trees we have. all the mud is sticky clay thats why i like the the mud light the new one has ramps to get more cleaning action but you have to be able to spin it fast if you want to move, why i kept it to 27
oh yeah thats actually what most of our riding is. grey and red clay and sand. i ran 27 executioners and they paddled well before hand and cleaned out ok without having to spin them. i just dont ever record those spots that much but i do have a few on youtube with 27s from a few yrs ago. problem i have is alot of the holes around me all the polaris and can ams. are running 30+ so its not easy to ride without portals. or larger tires. i actually would of had alot of great trail riding videos but i had an sd card problem on my go pro this time i didnt see till i got to the park

B

Baldeagle

Sep 16, 2017
AB
oh yeah thats actually what most of our riding is. grey and red clay and sand. i ran 27 executioners and they paddled well before hand and cleaned out ok without having to spin them. i just dont ever record those spots that much but i do have a few on youtube with 27s from a few yrs ago. problem i have is alot of the holes around me all the polaris and can ams. are running 30+ so its not easy to ride without portals. or larger tires. i actually would of had alot of great trail riding videos but i had an sd card problem on my go pro this time i didnt see till i got to the park

The smooth 1/2 UHMW full skid plate with very few holes help to equalize the big tires out. Just got get traction with one side and slide on the bottom.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
The smooth 1/2 UHMW full skid plate with very few holes help to equalize the big tires out. Just got get traction with one side and slide on the bottom.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
the stock one did that fairly well enough. with my 27s most the time just needed 1 tire with weight on it and it would still go. i found a few holes i cant even touch bottom with the 32s being pushed side to side with suspension at full droop. iv come across that quite a few times with my 27s rzr 800 with 4 inch portals and 32s wallering hole out both ways and the 27s just sit down on ya. free spinning almost.

K

KeithinLouisiana

Oct 6, 2019
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
I have driven my son in laws P1000 for about 200 miles. It’s fast and has a lot of power. I’ve also been riding with him for about a 100 miles in it and he never goes over about 35 mph. Just can’t do it on the roads and trails around here. It can sure get the seat hot.
I decided I needed a buggy. Just bought a new 2020 P700 deluxe this week. I don’t have many miles on it yet but I like it. There’s less power but it seems to have all the power I’ll need. At 66 years old I like the simplicity of the P700. I’ll take reliability over high performance.

B

Baldeagle

Sep 16, 2017
AB
I have driven my son in laws P1000 for about 200 miles. It’s fast and has a lot of power. I’ve also been riding with him for about a 100 miles in it and he never goes over about 35 mph. Just can’t do it on the roads and trails around here. It can sure get the seat hot.
I decided I needed a buggy. Just bought a new 2020 P700 deluxe this week. I don’t have many miles on it yet but I like it. There’s less power but it seems to have all the power I’ll need. At 66 years old I like the simplicity of the P700. I’ll take reliability over high performance.

Me too. Love mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Saw not 1....not 2....but 3 700's yesterday out in Florence box canyon. Seemed to be having as much fan as anyone.

I took me a year to see 3 others back when I got mine, so the numbers are growing.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Saw not 1....not 2....but 3 700's yesterday out in Florence box canyon. Seemed to be having as much fan as anyone.

I took me a year to see 3 others back when I got mine, so the numbers are growing.
It’s a solid dependable machine.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!