Westtnpioneer

Edjumacated
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2013
West Tennessee
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Not sure who had the friends with the black X3, but I told my wife to stay away from them. Apparently she listened as good as she normally does. Now SHE has a new machine.

IMG 7752

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@nbomar friend Eddie had the X3. LoL it is a sweet machine fore sure. Did you get the update that unrestrictes the machine? Think it is green key..

Reactions: JTW and Plumber32
W

Westtnpioneer

Edjumacated
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2013
West Tennessee
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
@nbomar friend Eddie had the X3. LoL it is a sweet machine fore sure. Did you get the update that unrestrictes the machine? Think it is green key..
Not sure about an update? This is a 172hp machine. The green key just limits the torque and speed. The white key is balls to the wall.

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A friend of mine who has one, the dealer had mislabeled the keys so he drove around his house for the first week limited or in valet mode, impressed with that. Then figured he would try what he thought was the governed key, then the machine woke up. Nice rig, these are super impressive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I'm really sorry guys, but who makes the X3. It looks like a Pioneer. I'm hoping it's a Honda. Nice machine. 100mph that's crazy. I'd want to be the one driving, not sitting in the passenger seat. Haha. Don't mind the speed, but I got to be driving. Haha. Cool though.
Caper

Reactions: Plumber32
C

Chooglin

I'm really sorry guys, but who makes the X3. It looks like a Pioneer. I'm hoping it's a Honda. Nice machine. 100mph that's crazy. I'd want to be the one driving, not sitting in the passenger seat. Haha. Don't mind the speed, but I got to be driving. Haha. Cool though.
Caper
Can-Am

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!