The Takeover cost me thousands.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Must resist the black and blue monster rock crawler...
...must resist....
Falling to the dark side.....
....help me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Without the locking front diff I’m not a fan in the rocks. Once that front diff is locked though... hold on! The version he has I think comes with the diff lock installed from factory.

J

jmcampbell54

Feb 3, 2018
Texas
Without the locking front diff I’m not a fan in the rocks. Once that front diff is locked though... hold on! The version he has I think comes with the diff lock installed from factory.

Rocks is pretty much all I do, had major issues over obstacles until it put true 27” tall tires on. Just got to pick your lines.

I just like speed and the ability to crawl, unfortunately I couldn’t just buy the X3....trailer and storage would be needed. Cause I’m not selling the P500.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Sweet.
I figured you might be getting one. Lol.
That x3 is bad ass.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
I rode in it at Mulberry sideways on asphalt, you need a chin strap for your hat!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!