Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I wish they made the Krx in a 4 seater
Ill admit there a nice LOOKING rig. 2 seat that is.
Drove roughly a hundred miles in one a buddy has. Just the the poo poo, the Dam noise is crazy loud going 7k+ rpm at cruising speeds. I get enough of that with my snowmobiles. 😂

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ill admit there a nice LOOKING rig. 2 seat that is.
Drove roughly a hundred miles in one a buddy has. Just the the poo poo, the Dam noise is crazy loud going 7k+ rpm at cruising speeds. I get enough of that with my snowmobiles. 😂
I’ve rode in a few krx 1000s some of my buddys have those and the noise wasn’t to big of a deal for me. Definitely loud but it didn’t bother me.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I wish they made the Krx in a 4 seater that’s what I would like. My buddy has 13,000 on his 2017 and not much more problems than I’ve had and my brother in law has 5,000 so I’m not to worried about going into a rzr lol
They will have one for 2023 model year, this was on website by mistake the night 2023 2 seaters were revealed. Will be officially announced soon.

XK6GMWHVQJB5XKSYHJAQLOBWZ4

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well boys went to the dark side and got a 2014 rzr 1000xp 4 for a decent deal and it only has 1,400 miles. I wanted a new one but for the price and miles it wasn't worth all the extra money to me. I got it 2 days ago and have put 150 miles on it already lol. Things I noticed right off the bat was comfort, rides WAY WAY BETTER, stability is amazing, doesn't feel top heavy at all. And power, holy hell she's fast lol Going to try it out and see if it last. I do need bigger tires the stock 29s aren't cutting it and some little things I would like to do.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Well boys went to the dark side and got a 2014 rzr 1000xp 4 for a decent deal and it only has 1,400 miles. I wanted a new one but for the price and miles it wasn't worth all the extra money to me. I got it 2 days ago and have put 150 miles on it already lol. Things I noticed right off the bat was comfort, rides WAY WAY BETTER, stability is amazing, doesn't feel top heavy at all. And power, holy hell she's fast lol Going to try it out and see if it last. I do need bigger tires the stock 29s aren't cutting it and some little things I would like to do.

Congrats bud, I hope it serves you well 👍

Might want to make sure you're covered for fire hazards though 😉 😂😂..........just kidding😂😂😂 not really........you should get a few extinguishers 😳😂

Hope ya get lost of miles out of it 🙏 and don't go forgetting about us Junk Ass Honda owners 😂

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Congrats bud, I hope it serves you well 👍

Might want to make sure you're covered for fire hazards though 😉 😂😂..........just kidding😂😂😂 not really........you should get a few extinguishers 😳😂

Hope ya get lost of miles out of it 🙏 and don't go forgetting about us Junk Ass Honda owners 😂
Haha. I still have the pioneer as of now. It's served me well and I still like it. Definitely going to miss it, lots of good memories lol.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!