B

Bruce4795

Dec 12, 2018
Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
Famous last words. lol

Yup.

I need to eat a few more cheeseburgers first. Even jumping on it, I still can't compress it all the way. That probably won't be the case when I start taking it off some sweet jumps.

Also, looks like I'm going to have to pull them back off to adjust the preload. It sits about 0.75" lower in the rear than it did with the stockers. I bought a spanner wrench set from Amazon, but there's no way to get one in there to turn it, so, off they come. Plan is to compress the spring about another inch and hope that raises it up some more. Ideally, I'd like it to sit about 0.5" higher than stock.
I use a standard blade large screwdriver and a brass hammer to tap the retainer for adjustment. Be sure to Jack up the rig to unload the spring first. WE suggested this method on my rig. Shoot a bit of lube on the threads to reduce friction. Bruce

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!