ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5

But a fit is less capable, it can't carry anything except people and a SMALL amount of luggage, it can't really go any where except maintained pavement and while the Pioneer may only run 66mph Ill wager it gets there faster.

Sure it has AC and Heat but I have temp 60 on the Pioneer and a heater is @$175 and I didn't pay for the LE model so I am still with all my adds and a heater under the cost of the top tier Fit.

Reactions: knuckledeep
H

HondaTech

Yeah but I really doubt anybody ends up paying full retail for a LE. I know we've given breaks on the 2 2017 models we've sold.

Reactions: sharp
advertisement
tig

tig

Apr 22, 2015
But between those two thats not an accurate rep, the Rubicon which is the top their jeep is over 40k when optioned up like the Dynamic is ...

Now if I was going to spend 40k on an off road vehicle it'd be a Jeep not a Polaris.

It's not really fair either that the Jeep has 285hp, hear and air, a factory radio, spare tire, full doors (with locks), windshield and soft top. Or that it's road legal in all 50 states...

nglauer

nglauer

Nov 15, 2014
Of all the SXS/UTV manufacturers out there, if one could build a road legal off-road toy, it would be Honda. However, how could they sell it without making it a ridiculous price. If a p1K doesn't have the power gizmos of a current road going Honda... What would one cost if it had all those toys and safety features along with being able to legally traverse roads?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
When I was searching for SxS's and comparing prices I found a dealer with a 4 seater can-am fully loaded, lifted, lights, roof, stereo and a few other goodies $45,000. I showed it to my wife it cost more than the two new vehicles we had at the time together.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Load capacity of the Fit is 850lb (including people).
So it compares well with a Kalifornia spec P1k.
But, dose your P1k have 'refresh mode'?

View attachment 57821

Actually, if you ever get a chance to play with the seats in one it is pretty amazing what the rear seat will do.
I have 2 Fits for my kids.
Great collage car for moving from dorm to dorm or hauling a tuba around.
Sounds like a great car, if you want Grandkids, HA!

C

Cohutta

Jun 25, 2016
NWGA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
But the FIT has a parking brake, a troublefree tranny, doesn't breathe water in a downpour and more than a 1 year warranty.

Reactions: 0860silverado
C

Cohutta

Jun 25, 2016
NWGA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Done got the Pioneer. Can't afford the FIT. Don't know Royal Blue.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!