P1000 Throttle Maxx

helimech

helimech

Feb 11, 2014
Ownership

1. 1000-5
just got one from them, had to email them. they are super busy. with all these folks home from work, new sxs sales are through the roof

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I pulled mine off the first of June and installed it on my father in laws machine. He's had is ankles fused and he said it was so much better for him to ride with it. I ordered mine on that Monday and got it by Wednesday. I just checked the website and it looks like they might be out for now. Just keep checking and they are definitely worth the upgrade.

PatioDaddyo58

PatioDaddyo58

Supporting Member
Nov 6, 2019
Abilene, TX
Ownership

1. 700-2
Are they still in business? I have sent a message to their website and their Facebook page with no answer. Would like to try one.
I Have one my P3LE. They are great for preventing your foot from slipping off the pedal and when my hip starts hurting, I can turn sideways a little bit and still comfortably accelerate. I got mine in just recently. It was only available in red and there weren't many left. I heard that the owner has a severe illness. I don't know if they are in business or not, though. If they are out of business, you could fabricate one super easy from a gate hinge. That's what I started to do, myself. Heck, I might rig one up for my F150, LOL.

HavasuDave

HavasuDave

Dec 7, 2019
Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon R
I bought mine like 3 months ago...super fast shipping.

I haven’t heard if they shut down?
How do you like it? I do long rides and my calf muscles get cramped up from the same position.

Reactions: TxDoc
advertisement
HavasuDave

HavasuDave

Dec 7, 2019
Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon R
I received mine Last week. My wife loves it!
I would send them another message.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Are you still enjoying it? is it comfortable to use on long rides?

Reactions: TxDoc

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!