Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
View attachment 38874 View attachment 38875
Installed the Trail Armor skids today.

Getting ready for the takeover in April!

Have additional lights to install, new cup holders, clean up a little wiring on the new sound system. Installing a Highlifter Kit soon.Ordering the new Fox Shocks tomorrow!
Damit!!!!! Now i need to order the trail armor skids for my 700..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
20170324 173355 20170324 173426
20170324 173458

Tiger has new Legs! Highlifter Kit installed.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Looks good have you had a chance to roll in it yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A little, it's nasty weather, but as you and @Delton have told me, it does feel more stable! Plus it looks badass!

Ready for my items I ordered this morning to come in!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A little, it's nasty weather, but as you and @Delton have told me, it does feel more stable! Plus it looks badass!

It IS more stable. Really beefs up the frame where suspension bolts to it. Higher doesn't always mean less stable. Did you pay attention to the rear wire loom on drivers side mount? Mine was in a pinch there. Looks great btw.

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

Ya I'm always concerned going higher but at the time we had to do something about the damn bottoming out. When I saw the kit realized the shock mount sits out further. Talked to both @Delton and @joeymt33 and both said go that setup. Delton said more stable...ya no s*** after owning it. These guys are to be trusted lol. Now I will say it has a small tendency to want to snap over a little more but much more controllable if it does. Very recommended!

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
Soon as i can get some front arms, mine is going back down. Gonna use stock shock mount locations. I bet it feels even more steady like that.

I think A-arms are my next purchase. I don't want to lift. I'll have some deluxe wheels with 28's, fox shocks and the A-arms. I'll be done then, right? I can't afford to keep up with the Joneses!!!!!!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think A-arms are my next purchase. I don't want to lift. I'll have some deluxe wheels with 28's, fox shocks and the A-arms. I'll be done then, right? I can't afford to keep up with the Joneses!!!!!!

In my opinion that's about as good as you can get up front. Anything else would be more form than function. Maybe the HL bracket lift just to beef it up some but just my .02. I think you're on the right track.

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
They're going to be a pain to put in so send them to my house and I'll tell just how hard it is to put them in.

advertisement