Koda

Koda

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Canton Ga
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just found out that Wetsounds has one that works with the soundbar. Maybe @Koda can tell us more about it.

I put a Wet Sounds ultra 10 sound bar in mine and because of all the reviews I had read about the lack of bass I went ahead and bought an AS-6 Wet sounds sub. Installed it last week and boy does it sound good. My wife loves it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You're going to like a sub under your butt! Fits in there real nice Tiger. And that why I'm not running an Optima! If it is waterproof and you do run water mud make sure you spray it off occasionally. For two weeks last summer we had the heat cover and it pushed massive amounts of water/mud on ours. I didn't worry about it till it wasn't working lol. The mud sat so long it tore the seal up went through the speaker and filled the box with 6" water got the amp as well luckily it was old Fosgate and it lived. Ours is waterproof but they still don't like some of the hell that us Pioneer drivers put them through. Took damn heat shield out so we could wash in there. 7c64bd4ef7e22b64e580d62695d989dfC443bb2a60ea03f6b4fa48fcf74415d5

I wonder if you could use some Flex seal (if it works) in that cavity to waterproof it - you would need to put a drain plug at the bottom incase you did take on water - @Tigermark I'll bring some flex Seal for you to test out on yours :)

Upload 2017 2 23 11 57 20

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wonder if you could use some Flex seal (if it works) in that cavity to waterproof it - you would need to put a drain plug at the bottom incase you did take on water - @Tigermark I'll bring some flex Seal for you to test out on yours :)

View attachment 36122
You could also make the box out of a window screen and put flex seal on it, and it will float! According to the commercials. Lol

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 36135 View attachment 36136

@Ragnar406 I had to work on the tire we popped off the time last time at Mulberry. Still had mud packed along the bead and wasn't seating. Had to take it off and clean it good.

Now I'm ready for Saturday.
I had the motoclaw, and wanted to keep the wheel it came with, but I couldn't find another tire Other than a motoclaw to fit it. I liked the motoclaw but they were not good in the mud, but great on rocks, and rode smoothe. I also bought the set at the dealer, I think it was kinda of a gimmick package that they sold to me because I was in the buying mode and didn't care. Now I have the ITP beadlock and Blackwater evos, best purchase for the rig yet.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 36135 View attachment 36136

@Ragnar406 I had to work on the tire we popped off the time last time at Mulberry. Still had mud packed along the bead and wasn't seating. Had to take it off and clean it good.

Now I'm ready for Saturday.

I am sure there is still mud in mine - I did stop by the Honda place in Springdale (edit to add - to look at tires since I am going to need them soon if I keep riding with you guys :) ) and they had one of the new limited pioneers today -
It was in the back getting a winch put on it so I was not able to do the full look but they did let me take a few pics of storage (that will fit on a 16) and the underseat storage.
Upload 2017 2 23 16 21 7

I was thinking the storage might cramp your knees or such but there was plenty of room when I sat on it.

the under seat:
Upload 2017 2 23 16 22 21

And I expected a thicker seat but it really did not look that much thicker than the seat I have now.

Last edited:
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What's in the cup on the bumper? Some of them there "craft beers" @drfubar squawks about all the time.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Tiger that's cool as hell! You'll have to teach me

Reactions: Tigermark and sharp
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We have team building events typically every quarter for the hourly associates on our team. Today we cooked a big breakfast for lunch and had the paper airplane contest. :)
Oh.. I thought it was like when I payed thousands of dollars for my wife to go to college. She came home and I ask her
"So how was your nite? What did you do tonight."
Her:"counted m&m's"
:mad::mad:

advertisement