1. 1000-3
Last edited:
Reactions: Tigermark
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
What were you thinking? Did you put one of those dogs on your dash with head that bobs up and down... it could go right along with the furry dice hanging of your rear view mirror... GAWD, what's this world coming too?
I do have a tiger tail to tie to my whip lights when they come in!;)

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
What were you thinking? Did you put one of those dogs on your dash with head that bobs up and down... it could go right along with the furry dice hanging of your rear view mirror... GAWD, what's this world coming too?
I wonder if Amazon has Blue fuzzy dice? Might look good with the blue light glow from under the dash!

advertisement
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oh I might need details on that sub!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just found out that Wetsounds has one that works with the soundbar. Maybe @Koda can tell us more about it.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

You're going to like a sub under your butt! Fits in there real nice Tiger. And that why I'm not running an Optima! If it is waterproof and you do run water mud make sure you spray it off occasionally. For two weeks last summer we had the heat cover and it pushed massive amounts of water/mud on ours. I didn't worry about it till it wasn't working lol. The mud sat so long it tore the seal up went through the speaker and filled the box. Ours is waterproof but they still don't like some of the hell that us Pioneer drivers put them through. Took damn heat shield out so we could wash in there. C443bb2a60ea03f6b4fa48fcf74415d5

Last edited:
Reactions: Tigermark and sharp
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'd rather hear that twin barking at 7 grand. That's why I took my sounds out. Y'all get too loud with that music and I'm gonna have to run straight off the head pipe lol

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'd rather hear that twin barking at 7 grand. That's why I took my sounds out. Y'all get too loud with that music and I'm gonna have to run straight off the head pipe lol
I'm with Tiger! Most of the time tunes up singing and head nodding to some great beats! Super technical ya that's one thing but just cruising with the family I'm good as pie with some thump! Tiger my boys found a way to run multiple systems on one phone so we'll have to pick some songs out to beat to while running close it'll be b****en!

advertisement