P1000 Tiger Build and Fun Stuff

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Manwell where do you ride in north GA? I live up that way and ride a lot of private land but once I get my rig done I just bought two weeks ago I'll be looking for new places to ride.

Honestly I really haven't.... I'm brand new in this arena and still poking around and trying to get it figured out. I've owned properties in Ellijay (none at the moment) in the past and will probably buy another one next year, that gets me closer to the action for sure. There is nothing close by to where I live just south of Atlanta. Our plan is to do weekend trips and vacations with the SXS.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
20161112 141730

Installed an simple underhood snorkel today. Chose this method for now until I determine what I want to do long term.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 26234

Installed an simple underhood snorkel today. Chose this method for now until I determine what I want to do long term.
Late to the party as usual. I sat here and read through entire thread. Very nice build. Also not a fan of all those "cute" lights, but to each his own. Rig looks way better in person. Nice job man.

advertisement
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I loved the blue glow under your rig, it looked cool going down the trail at night. Thanks again for pulling me out of the mud and turning on your back lights for me to see. I still owe you a beer, and hold me to it. Lol

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Late to the party as usual. I sat here and read through entire thread. Very nice build. Also not a fan of all those "cute" lights, but to each his own. Rig looks way better in person. Nice job man.
@Delton ...how could you possibly not be a fano_O Did @drfubar threaten you and make you say these things:eek:.

advertisement