Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Be easy to hit also. Just shoot at the lights! Bahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be sure come April to have set up my deterrent lighting program in case. Just ordered up a detachable hologram unit and a vehicular cloaking device so I'll drop and circle back around then use the drone to eliminate any unfriendly. On paper it all looks good. Was saving this for end of days deployment but it'll give me real world testing capabilities...Game on.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
IMG 7495

Hmmmm, I may have a pioneer accessory addiction. :rolleyes:

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That looks cool. You should make it street legal and drive it around the stadium to tailgate on game days. You also should post a good recipe for gumbo!

Reactions: pct and sharp
advertisement
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Hey @CumminsPusher i just called my dealer to ask if there would be any warranty issues if I installed a snorkel on the 1000. I have the extended warranty and wanted to clarify. He said it would not, that the only thing that would void it would be water in the engine.

He said in their opinion the 1000 does not need a snorkel and I quote " unless your going to use it as a submarine "

I'm not going deep sea riding but I am going to snorkel it. Just thought that was interesting.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey @CumminsPusher i just called my dealer to ask if there would be any warranty issues if I installed a snorkel on the 1000. I have the extended warranty and wanted to clarify. He said it would not, that the only thing that would void it would be water in the engine.

He said in their opinion the 1000 does not need a snorkel and I quote " unless your going to use it as a submarine "

I'm not going deep sea riding but I am going to snorkel it. Just thought that was interesting.

I need to come see you. Lights, snorkel we could definitely work on these machines together.... as soon as deer season is over! Walking into the woods as we speak.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

Yes I was told the same thing by Honda. Either way if there is water intrusion it's not covered. The snorkel doesn't add or take away anything warranty wise. The manufacturer is aware of what we're doing and know that most of us aren't going through lakes however if someone does it's still on them.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Nice bling buddy! You've been busy. Vent lies are still on my to do list.

Reactions: Tigermark and sharp
advertisement