P1000 Tiger Build and Fun Stuff

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looking great @Tigermark!! I have yet to start my lighting, still pondering... Ordered the mount and wire harness for the Garmin Zumo 665 this evening. Thought I had another one around here but must have sold it with the Gold Wing... Damn! Have the same set-up on the V-Strom and I will switch thr GPS between the two vehicles.

Heading to North GA next weekend for a day ride with Liz and the up to ride and shoot the "Bull" the following weekend!

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
20161106 175614

I also added the last rock light to the front under the hood.

I know @drfubar is gonna love the look!

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Reactions: drfubar
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
f***ing beautiful! That's going to be bear repellent for @drfubar though. Poor guy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm thinking we let Drf park his ride and have him jump in with us for a night ride and by sunrise the next day he will be hooked...o_O. He is telling us no but we know he really doesn't mean it:rolleyes: All we need is Drf's playlist and a supply of spring water;)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm thinking we let Drf park his ride and have him jump in with us for a night ride and by sunrise the next day he will be hooked...o_O. He is telling us no but we know he really doesn't mean it:rolleyes: All we need is Drf's playlist and a supply of spring water;)
Agreed! Once you're not in the black you never go back. I already downloaded YMCA so he'll party with us for sure

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Sounds like a plan! He's either going to love us or...hmmm:eek:. Lol
Oh mounted three tubes under dash and one under hood...
View attachment 25930 View attachment 25931
Can't see them while seated...just the glow;)
f***ing beautiful! That's going to be bear repellent for @drfubar though. Poor guy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

***Note to self: Buy several new pairs of wire cutters for the tool bag in the Pioneer!

Whistled03

Whistled03

Oct 31, 2016
Canton, GA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Looking great @Tigermark!! I have yet to start my lighting, still pondering... Ordered the mount and wire harness for the Garmin Zumo 665 this evening. Thought I had another one around here but must have sold it with the Gold Wing... Damn! Have the same set-up on the V-Strom and I will switch thr GPS between the two vehicles.

Heading to North GA next weekend for a day ride with Liz and the up to ride and shoot the "Bull" the following weekend!

@Manwell where do you ride in north GA? I live up that way and ride a lot of private land but once I get my rig done I just bought two weeks ago I'll be looking for new places to ride.

Reactions: sharp and Tigermark
advertisement