BOX1

P700 Tires Help

onecreeper

onecreeper

May 21, 2021
Kansas City, MO
Ownership

1. 700-4
Ok, so I am 4 months in on my 700-4 Deluxe Camo. Loving it, have Winch, Upgraded headlights, Switch Panel, back up lights and soon rock lights, and soundbar. One thing I have noticed in the 700 miles we have put on it....a lot of gravel roads but mostly the kids running on pavement...

My back tires are getting really worn (I guess due to kids turning on concrete because it leaves treads every turn due to locked axle..looking to get a less aggressive tread on back that doesnt wear as much....25x10x12 came on it. Also, anyway to go just a bit bigger/wider/taller? I dont want to lift it (Yet!) but would like a taller perhaps wider but dont want to lose too much power...was looking at the Sedona Coyote on Amazon. What is a reasonable size increase that wont rub, rob power or break the bank? Stock Rims.

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
No more than 28’s and do the same size all the way around so u can rotate them, a must when being drivin the way it has. Also recommend LT tires either AT or MT the tire compound will hold up longer in your conditions. I have LT/MT’s and have been using them the past 3yrs in just about every terrain possible except swamp lol And no problems and great ware. Not to mention much cheaper.

onecreeper

onecreeper

May 21, 2021
Kansas City, MO
Ownership

1. 700-4
Mine are 12 NHS and HP007. Did not see the tire compound listed.

WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think you will need a lift to fit 28's. Unless the tire you choose runs small. 27x10 are a popular size that work well with no lift.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!