P700 Tires. I need some advise

P

Pilot2016

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2019
Rockhill Sc
Ownership

1. 700-4
I bought these rip saws On EBay after seeing them at my HONDA Dealer—- his best seller.

Love the radial for pavement and smooth ride and love the bi-directional tread patern for great pull in mud or any terrain in either direction.
GOOD LUCK
67AC6DBC FB16 4B3D B946 FC79A6FEF697

Last edited:
C

CWL23

Mar 31, 2019
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
I have the regular interforces. 27x7.5 up front and 27x10 on the back. I guess you could run 27x7.5 all the way around but you probably have to change the rear rims to something a little more narrow
And your pioneer still has trouble turning them over?

B

Bigseff23

Feb 9, 2020
Lakeland Florida
Ownership

1. 700-4

It can turn them over slowly. But it can't tach out first gear and really spin them especially if it's thick mud. The more soupy the mud the easier it is. I'm in central Florida so we have lots of black thick mud

P

Pilot2016

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2019
Rockhill Sc
Ownership

1. 700-4
No.... the machine does fine with any tires.

These tires are great.
This is my 1st SXS. I’ve had HONDA 4 wheelers for 20 +++years.

I thought the front differential was engaged
when I first experienced tires slipping when on pavement in 2WD.

From this forum, I now understand that it’s the rears are always locked together and causing that 4x4 feel on pavement.

Unless you have a P1000 Turf Mode, everyone will just have to live with the slippage feel turning sharp on pavement.

WISH THE 700 had TURF MODE👍👍🤣🤣

Reactions: Mudwing
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
T

TX_duckhunter

Nov 7, 2019
Texas
Ownership

1. 700-2
what size interforce do you run and which ones ? I'm wanting to run just the interco. Not interco 2. And I'm wanting to run the same size on front and back which is 27 x8x12 they weigh 25 pounds apiece . You don't think the pioneer will pull them? My next choice are the zillas.they weigh 21pounds each

Zillas / Wild thangs (utv version of zillas) pull pretty easy. I drive them into ponds with a variety of bottoms for duck hunting. Sometimes I wish they would dig better, but they don't ever have a problem keeping it moving, and they clean out easy.

Having 8" in the front and 10" in the back works really well for me, if you go too skinny all the way around be prepared to get stuck more. The 10" in the back keeps the machine on top of the mud

Reactions: Mudwing
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Zillas / Wild thangs (utv version of zillas) pull pretty easy. I drive them into ponds with a variety of bottoms for duck hunting. Sometimes I wish they would dig better, but they don't ever have a problem keeping it moving, and they clean out easy.

Having 8" in the front and 10" in the back works really well for me, if you go too skinny all the way around be prepared to get stuck more. The 10" in the back keeps the machine on top of the mud
What size are you running 25s?

T

TX_duckhunter

Nov 7, 2019
Texas
Ownership

1. 700-2
What size are you running 25s?
No I have 27s. Where I run its either flooded fields which you can get through with basically anything, but there are spots where there is no bottom to be found. The only guys who ever get stuck on our club (outside of the people without mud tires) are the guys running ag-style tires with a heavy machine. That's a great recipe for getting stuck to the frame.

Everyone's mud is different though so YMMV.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!