Tn, Ga, Al members

HivoltageHonda

HivoltageHonda

Aug 6, 2015
Hernando, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So I've seen a few rides posted in northern Alabama and was curious if and how many of yall have rode at these places. There are 2 upcoming rides in northern Alabama and would like to know what the riding & trails are like. @joeymt33 @Delton, I dont know any another ppl from Alabama or close to bama.

View attachment 57123 View attachment 57124
never heard of Hale mountain ohv park.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hale Mountain OHV Park - Home

Not real big about the same size as The Ridge and Busted Knuckle.

400-500 acres maybe. It’s a under a day to ride the whole thing if you’re putting around.

Have some good terrain just not 100miles of it.

Reactions: Delton
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hale Mountain OHV Park - Home

Not real big about the same size as The Ridge and Busted Knuckle.

400-500 acres maybe. It’s a under a day to ride the whole thing if you’re putting around.

Have some good terrain just not 100miles of it.
Hey I'll take quality over quantity any day. Bull run isn't big either but it packs a weekend of fun into 4 or 5 hours of riding.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!