Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
My gps unit said just under 64 anyone else come up with anything?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Yes happy enough with this! There have been a couple different numbers was just wondering if anyone else has tried. P.s. Pretty stable machine at speed felt good. Topped out in turf mode on the street and 4wd non locked on dirt felt good

AppleCreek

AppleCreek

Lifetime Member
Oct 28, 2015
Illinois
Ownership

1. 700-2

2. 1000-5
Top speed on mine is 63. Which is plenty fast enough for me. You can tell it would go a hell of a lot faster if they didn't make it stop at 63.

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
No I can absolutely say didn't feel maxed out and we had five people with us. Absolutely gets with it till about 50 or 55 even

bigsnowman

bigsnowman

it's nice for some of us that have family members that go with them and more than a cooler to be able to go 55 or over in between the trails with something that will do everything and get us back home without breaking down. The pioneer 1000 will absolutely do it all! It'll work it's ass off around the farm and Never-break going on to the trails never-break go hunting the Never-break take your families all around the bushes so I guess some of us are excited to have one vehicle that does it all
I completely agree Cummins.. and can't wait to take the family for a ride starting at home, use it at work moving a few logs, take it to the river fishing, or take it with on a hunting trip knowing the whole time it's going to get us home or back to camp when we wish to arrive!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
jacksl

jacksl

Oct 2, 2014
Looks fast enough. I can't see it going too much faster with the current gearing. It's turning 8k rpm in 6th. May if you could raise limiter to 9k rpm or more. IDK.

Kenjones21

Kenjones21

Jun 23, 2015
Central Louisiana
Should be 27+ off the machine then!
they are very close to 27 when off the machine, my 26's are noticeably taller when next to them on the machine, I took them off the other day and the 27's are noticeably taller than the 26 with no weight on them.

Reactions: Hondasxs

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!