P500 Towable Cover for 500/520

C

Chuckerbird

Lifetime Member
May 26, 2017
Battle Mountain, NV.
Ownership

1. 500
I solved my p500 towing problems. A lot more expensive then a cover. Might last a little longer tho.

20210920 115415

S

SaShot

Nov 17, 2020
Montana
Ownership

1. 500
In regards to the Honda towing cover question, I have a P520 with the Honda roof, windshield and soft rear window and the Honda towing cover. It is extremely tight and difficult to get the cover in place with this configuration. Because it is so difficult to install I am not sure that I will ever use it.

KYhillbilly

KYhillbilly

Jan 4, 2017
Ashland, KY
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks man, got me re-thinking a little. Do you have any pics of it strapped up/loaded up on the trailer? I have a windshield cover I normally use....so maybe just throw the windshield cover on and the towable cover and strap it up.
i thought i did but cannot find them. I tried towing without cover with doors bungeed together inside but lost a door on the interstate. Cover works great and only issue is from my backup light. I have towed it facing forward and backward on trailer up to 80mph.

rustyneversleeps

rustyneversleeps

Supporting Member
Mar 29, 2021
Montana
Ownership

1. 520
I solved my p500 towing problems. A lot more expensive then a cover. Might last a little longer tho.

View attachment 296283
How long is your TH? Did you look at a lot of them before deciding on the Lance?

I would like to get one in the 23-24' range with slide outs, preferably with good clearance/offroad capable. I'm going to wait out this used market and see if I can get one for a good price once everyone decides they don't need all these trailers/campers/SxSs/etc.

C

Chuckerbird

Lifetime Member
May 26, 2017
Battle Mountain, NV.
Ownership

1. 500
How long is your TH? Did you look at a lot of them before deciding on the Lance?

I would like to get one in the 23-24' range with slide outs, preferably with good clearance/offroad capable. I'm going to wait out this used market and see if I can get one for a good price once everyone decides they don't need all these trailers/campers/SxSs/etc.
It's 26&1/2 ft long. 31ft counting the hitch. No slides. Yes, I looked at a lot of toy haulers. Been looking for several years. Most small toy haulers were too short, height wise for my p500. The lance 2612 was the best option for my situation. Waiting till the RV craziness slows down is a smart move. This one showed up and I couldn't pass it up.

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
It's 26&1/2 ft long. 31ft counting the hitch. No slides. Yes, I looked at a lot of toy haulers. Been looking for several years. Most small toy haulers were too short, height wise for my p500. The lance 2612 was the best option for my situation. Waiting till the RV craziness slows down is a smart move. This one showed up and I couldn't pass it up.

Lance makes really nice stuff; hadn't seen this one.

rustyneversleeps

rustyneversleeps

Supporting Member
Mar 29, 2021
Montana
Ownership

1. 520
Not to be invasive 🤣 but do you have any pics of the inside? Looks really sharp man - good to hear the feedback on other small toy haulers height-wise. I just kinda started looking around so haven't dug in too deep (nohomo) or gone and looked at any yet. I'm hoping there should be some good deals in the next couple years on used ones.

C

Chuckerbird

Lifetime Member
May 26, 2017
Battle Mountain, NV.
Ownership

1. 500
Lance makes really nice stuff; hadn't seen

Not to be invasive 🤣 but do you have any pics of the inside? Looks really sharp man - good to hear the feedback on other small toy haulers height-wise. I just kinda started looking around so haven't dug in too deep (nohomo) or gone and looked at any yet. I'm hoping there should be some good deals in the next couple years on used ones.
I don't take very good pictures. ( too shaky ) If you google lance 2612 reviews on youtube, there are several that show just about everything.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!