Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
8' ramp/door. not sure on height of my machine. I know it fits with both queen bunks all the way up.

Reactions: JTW
MikeG

MikeG

Dec 30, 2017
Baton Rouge LA.
Ownership

1. 700-2
IMG 1104
This was my solution

Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Haven't tried it with the lift yet. I know I will have to put the stock wheels and tires on it.

Its a 2012 Raptor 4014LEV so it has a 14ft garage so I can fit my 4 wheeler and the SxS in it at one time 4 wheelers has to be sideways.

yes it want fit under my shop by about 2in it sucks. Its called a first world problem. LOL
IMG 3240 zpszkcwnmmf

IMG 3267 zpsqsc4ckzj

Reactions: Vaden01 and JTW
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My pioneer is 78” tall. Measure today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Did you chop yours?

Where did you measure to?

Nope. Floor to highest point of roof. Curious if it’s going to fit or not. I’ll get the hauler out of storage soon.

J

JTW

Nope. Floor to highest point of roof. Curious if it’s going to fit or not. I’ll get the hauler out of storage soon.

You have the HL Lift?? How much ground clearance?

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
I’m kinda worried about my buddies enclosed trailer that I borrow. I barely fit in my garage with the 30’s and highlighter lift!

Reactions: nbomar and JTW
Lynn1130

Lynn1130

Jun 22, 2016
Phoenix, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-4
Heartland Cyclone 3010 with 10' garage and my 700-4. Originally I had to take the lower bunk off of the rails and set them on the side of the garage. It fit but did not leave much room on the sides of the Honda. There was not enough height with the bunk attached. Since then HappiJac came up with a mod that allows the bunks to rotate down but remain on the rails. With the bunk raised and unpinned it leaves me a foot or more on each side of the Pioneer for addition equipment.

IMG 0578 LI IMG 0167

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Heartland Cyclone 3010 with 10' garage and my 700-4. Originally I had to take the lower bunk off of the rails and set them on the side of the garage. It fit but did not leave much room on the sides of the Honda. There was not enough height with the bunk attached. Since then HappiJac came up with a mod that allows the bunks to rotate down but remain on the rails. With the bunk raised and unpinned it leaves me a foot or more on each side of the Pioneer for addition equipment.

View attachment 62439 View attachment 62440
Interesting. I wonder if that mod will work on my happy jack folding bench/bed also. I might be able to clear. I removed my light bar from my roof and put it down low. That cleared up probably you 5” from the old height. Having the dove tail entry under the bed makes a big difference.

Lynn1130

Lynn1130

Jun 22, 2016
Phoenix, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-4
It might. If you want to send me a PM with your email address and I will send you the info.

Here is a video that I posted on YouTube. This is the system.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It might. If you want to send me a PM with your email address and I will send you the info.

Here is a video that I posted on YouTube. This is the system.

My email is [email protected] isn’t the bottom bunk what raises the top bunk? How would the top move without the bottom picking it up?

Lynn1130

Lynn1130

Jun 22, 2016
Phoenix, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-4
You can pin the top bunk in the full up position and the bottom bunk then can move up and down without disturbing the top, at least in mine. You cannot move the top without the bottom but if it is pinned up it is out of the way. If you run the bottom bunk full up and unpin the top they will both come down normally.

I will send you the info and explain the mod as best I can. It is not difficult to switch out the parts.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You can pin the top bunk in the full up position and the bottom bunk then can move up and down without disturbing the top, at least in mine. You cannot move the top without the bottom but if it is pinned up it is out of the way. If you run the bottom bunk full up and unpin the top they will both come down normally.

I will send you the info and explain the mod as best I can. It is not difficult to switch out the parts.

That’s great thanks.

Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 62439 View attachment 62440

I'm a big fan of the Cyclone thats what I wanted just found a great deal on the one I got.

Reactions: nbomar
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
I I'm a little scared...
Yeah right, I can just hear it. “Honey, the SXS won’t fit in the hauler anymore, we’ll have to get a new one”. :D:D

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah right, I can just hear it. “Honey, the SXS won’t fit in the hauler anymore, we’ll have to get a new one”.

I’m not rich guys. Far from it. I do want a new diesel pusher but I don’t know when I’ll get it. If our company has another good year this year, maybe next year or the year after I’ll be ready.

P.s if you guys had lived on the damn dave Ramsey plan for the past 18 months, you could be as miserable about money as I am. Lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tramguage1 and JTW
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I’m not rich guys. Far from it. I do want a new diesel pusher but I don’t know when I’ll get it. If our company has another good year this year, maybe next year or the year after I’ll be ready.

P.s if you guys had lived on the damn dave Ramsey plan for the past 18 months, you could be as miserable about money as I am. Lol.

I never have understood why success draws so much negative attention while mediocrity is widely accepted. Dave Ramsey is good but thanks to Trump my index fund is killing it. Move your money there and you'll be getting a new Prevost with a stacker to pull behind.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just wondering if anybody uses a Toy Hauler with their Pioneer? And does it fit? Seems like the pioneer's have some of the tallest ROPS of any UTV's.

I have a heartland cyclone and my Pioneer 1000 fits in the back just fine. 28" tires but the rest is stock.

Reactions: Deluxe700
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!