Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Lol, just figured out that little red is that big red conversion. Good luck selling that. Hit @trigger up first, I think he’s about ready to upgrade. He’s running out of things to spend his money on....:D

Reactions: trigger
BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey

Mar 29, 2017
Mid TN
@Montecresto Yep 15' garage space in the open floor plan with slide out. my machine is 12'9" OAL so i needed something big.

The conversion offically gets listed this weekend after we get it cleaned up and new pictures etc. the pictures above were taken last year. nothing changed really just added a microwave.

Reactions: Montecresto
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
@Montecresto Yep 15' garage space in the open floor plan with slide out. my machine is 12'9" OAL so i needed something big.

The conversion offically gets listed this weekend after we get it cleaned up and new pictures etc. the pictures above were taken last year. nothing changed really just added a microwave.
Just looked at the floor plan on the 25Pack15, I like it, seems real practical. Never could get mama on board with the open floor plan concept. She wants that garage door you can shut just like on a house and forget about it. o_O

BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey

Mar 29, 2017
Mid TN
Id love to have a separate garage but with the size of our machine we would have to jump up to a 5th wheel and it then its tight.

Reactions: Montecresto
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Id love to have a separate garage but with the size of our machine we would have to jump up to a 5th wheel and it then its tight.
Right, I just traded in my bumper pull hauler for a fifth wheel, it has a 13’ garage with room to walk all the way around it. Seems like my 1000 has 18” front and back. Do you have a monster front bumper with winch sticking out and a spare tire/ice chest rack mounted on the rear? Trying to understand how you could be 12 1/2’ long?

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Right, I just traded in my bumper pull hauler for a fifth wheel, it has a 13’ garage with room to walk all the way around it. Seems like my 1000 has 18” front and back. Do you have a monster front bumper with winch sticking out and a spare tire/ice chest rack mounted on the rear? Trying to understand how you could be 12 1/2’ long?
He isn't in a Pioneer that I recall.

advertisement
BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey

Mar 29, 2017
Mid TN
Thanks, It might be a little too tight for a pioneer but i im sure it will fit that new Claw...or fingernail...oh wait talon thats what it is. lol