BOX1

Multi Toyhaulers

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I heard you got a new rv. You never talk to me anymore so I have to heard third hand and no pictures so it must not be true...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Nicky :)
20180601 210906

We got a small class C. Perfect for getting around out here in the PNW.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi Nicky :)View attachment 78819

We got a small class C. Perfect for getting around out here in the PNW.

A lot of those are really nice. We don’t have size constraints anywhere over here. Us Arkansans say “the bigger the better” lol. Hope to see ya in the fall in Utah.

Lynn1130

Lynn1130

Jun 22, 2016
Phoenix, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-4
That's what mine looks like. But tell me how you get it to stay in one place with the tie downs.I have to put chocks under the wheels to keep it from moving back or forward even with straps on it. Maybe its just our Arizona roads.

Reactions: 100Acre
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's what mine looks like. But tell me how you get it to stay in one place with the tie downs.I have to put chocks under the wheels to keep it from moving back or forward even with straps on it. Maybe its just our Arizona roads.
Have you taken it all the way across the Apache trail and the Fish Creek switchbacks? I'm wondering how it'd fit.

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand

Well, it stays put pretty well. Was in a fender bender tonight outside of Asheville, NC that involved me not being able to stop in time. Minor damage to truck and car in front of me.

I used 6 tie downs. One on each corner that goes over the tires a bit then to ensure restraint from a hard stop I ran two through the front wheels

Ee028b2fea4d784905ed36f9d2160168

I’ll probably install some aircraft track and use wheel bonnets in the future

Lynn1130

Lynn1130

Jun 22, 2016
Phoenix, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-4
I have stock rims so cannot run the strap through. That would be a good point to tie to if I did. I might try going around the back of the tire on all four tiedowns and see how that holds.

Reactions: elkaholic
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well, it stays put pretty well. Was in a fender bender tonight outside of Asheville, NC that involved me not being able to stop in time. Minor damage to truck and car in front of me.

I used 6 tie downs. One on each corner that goes over the tires a bit then to ensure restraint from a hard stop I ran two through the front wheels

View attachment 83492

I’ll probably install some aircraft track and use wheel bonnets in the future

That's no fun. Hope everyone came out all right.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: elkaholic
elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Wasn’t bad. Traffic was stop and go and went from 3 to 2 lanes. We were at the end of the merge zone and traffic had started moving. A BMW tried to come around the left side of me. I glanced in the rear view to check on it and when I looked forward traffic was stopped. I was going less than 10 Mph and needed another 10 inches or so (or the trailer brakes not locking up) to stop

The damage

E9c710dc871cac5c9979446b7204184b

427bdd5bd0edbaedbd55f1d924241406

I pushed the heep about 6 inches down the road. I believe my right tow hook is what destroyed the reflector on the heep. I had er locked down hard

Last edited:
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The other side of Mesa Az heading towards the Tonto NF cliff dwellings just past the dam on Roosevelt reservoir. Superstition Mtns. maybe? I'm not looking at my maps right now and I'm beat so memory failing the road numbers. Did some trail riding all through there. Glorious country. The NF road is called the Apache Trail. There's a goldmine campground at the Mesa side of the Ap.Trail. the western end is where the dam and bridge are. The cliff dwellings are at the western end and a few miles after turning right. brain fart...Fantastic scenery! Native Americans inhabited the region some 10,000 years. Mammoth fossils and other Pleistocene mammal remains have been unearthed nearby? Just tired. Not an area for larger RV's. Too many tight turns and switchbacks although I did see some down at the resort. Park above or before the Fish Creek switchbacks and pioneer down, up and all around. there were some side trails off the main drag to some great views.
IMG 3468
IMG 3469
IMG 3484
IMG 3486
IMG 3488
IMG 3490
IMG 3493
IMG 3501
IMG 3504
IMG 3506
IMG 3508
IMG 3466

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Look up hwy 23 in Arkansas (specifically the pig trail scenic hwy). This is the road you take to mulberry. It has some switchbacks rated at 5mph. Big haulers come through, you just have to go very slow and take your time. @Montecresto @my99svt @GlockMeister have all came up through that area I believe. I have driven my motorhome through it once. Just slow and go...

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Look up hwy 23 in Arkansas (specifically the pig trail scenic hwy). This is the road you take to mulberry. It has some switchbacks rated at 5mph. Big haulers come through, you just have to go very slow and take your time. @Montecresto @my99svt @GlockMeister have all came up through that area I believe. I have driven my motorhome through it once. Just slow and go...

Yep...ive come from north and the south side...they are both crooked SOBs

Lynn1130

Lynn1130

Jun 22, 2016
Phoenix, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-4
I have lived in Arizona 47 years and have been up that road more than once but it is not one I would pull a 37 ft toyhauler on. Some might but the bottom of the canyon is littered with some who did. Interestingly NFS just came out with a directive that if you go over the side (and survive) you MUST remove the vehicle remains from NFS land. I don't own a boat any longer and stopped making that trip years ago. I prefer the mountains of eastern and southeastern Arizona to hot desert lakes. In the summer I get out of the Valley as much as possible and in the winter, I won't fight the snowbirds for desert backroads.

My "what" was more towards, why would anyone pull a trailer up that road??? :)

Right now we are in the cool pines of eastern Arizona about 3 miles from New Mexico.

IMG 0927 IMG 0938

Reactions: 100Acre
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have lived in Arizona 47 years and have been up that road more than once but it is not one I would pull a 37 ft toyhauler on. Some might but the bottom of the canyon is littered with some who did. Interestingly NFS just came out with a directive that if you go over the side (and survive) you MUST remove the vehicle remains from NFS land. I don't own a boat any longer and stopped making that trip years ago. I prefer the mountains of eastern and southeastern Arizona to hot desert lakes. In the summer I get out of the Valley as much as possible and in the winter, I won't fight the snowbirds for desert backroads.

My "what" was more towards, why would anyone pull a trailer up that road??? :)

Right now we are in the cool pines of eastern Arizona about 3 miles from New Mexico.

View attachment 83576 View attachment 83577
I Love the Mogollon Rim too.

Vaden01

Vaden01

Jul 4, 2018
Callahan, FL.
Ownership

1. 500
Toyhauler for sale. 2009 36ft Victory Lane. Loaded $28k. North Florida. Will sell truck as package deal for $76k. 2013 Chevrolet 3500HD LTZ 4X4 Dually.
20180616 153241

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!