Trail water pump washing kit

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
So i bought a water pump with hose something to wash radiator out, floorboard, kids off. Got to say i was impressed. Not alot of volume but definitely worth the money. .

Amarine Made DC 12V Portable High Pressure Washdown Deck Pump 100W 145 PSI Self-Priming Quick Car Cleaning Wash Pump Electrical Washer Kit Robot Check

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Last edited:
Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Yep, I have a similar one. I bought a 5 gallon water can from Wal-Mart that fits behind the rear seat when it's flipped up. If I ride when I know it's going to be really muddy I throw it in there in the off chance there's no water source nearby. Works great for cleaning off the headlights/lightbars too.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
So i bought a water pump with hose something to wash radiator out, floorboard, kids off. Got to say i was impressed. Not alot of volume but definitely worth the money. .

Amarine Made DC 12V Portable High Pressure Washdown Deck Pump 100W 145 PSI Self-Priming Quick Car Cleaning Wash Pump Electrical Washer Kit Robot Check

I used mine at Mulberry last weekend. Craps Camp has the perfect stream to was a radiator out.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
I have the same, but found some with a better metal and longer nozzle afterwards. If mine dies, will go that route.

Reactions: Alan_Vander
Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
I have the same, but found some with a better metal and longer nozzle afterwards. If mine dies, will go that route.
Yeah i seen that one but wasnt sure if it fit 8n my ammo can

Reactions: Mudder

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!