P1000m3 Transmission problems

J

JTW

It means he's a dick! Butt I believe he might actually be a pretty good dude. But who knows. 🤷‍♂️
784FBE8B 0FA4 4D7B B73E 57635EF74D3D

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
No one will get back on here and tell you if they got it fixed or not sounds like the pioneers are junk to me I got a 2016 pioneer 1000 still not fixed
The product improvement campaign Honda had for the clutch fixed a majority of the clutch issues on the early machines. They added an oil squirter to spray the 1st gear clutch to cool it.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
No one will get back on here and tell you if they got it fixed or not sounds like the pioneers are junk to me I got a 2016 pioneer 1000 still not fixed
What’s yours doing

Reactions: Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!